Dive in movie time in Jan?

bjakmom

DIS Veteran
Anyone know about what time the dive in movie might start in January - should be dark pretty early, so I'm thinking it might be an earlier start than in summer. I'm trying to decide what time to make my dinner reservations for Friday night of our trip - I think the gang might get a kick out of the movie - thanks to anyone who can remember:smooth:

The dive in movie started at 7P in January. It should be the same for next year.

yes, it was 7:00. It was cold! I watched with the comforter from the room and a cup of hot chocolate! :)

Thanks!- I'm hoping it won't be quite that cold ! - but cold is always better than hot for my DH, so at least he'll be happy - we'll all just have to snuggle!:smooth:

What does dive in movie mean? Is there a fee for this? What all is included? Do you swim and watch a movie??

Each of the three resorts show a movie on a big screen at the pool. You may watch it from a lounge chair, bar stool or in the pool. There is no fee, and nothing but the movie is included.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter