Dive In movie at the HRH

From what I have seen, they have them on Fri & Sat night. They are held down at the pool. Want to say that they start around 7:30ish

When my family and I stayed there this summer. The dive-in movies were different nights depending on which hotel you stayed at. At the RPR ours was Friday night. The Hard Rock's was on Saturday. I don't recall whether they had this offered at the Portifino Bay Hotel. 7:30ish sounds right but ask the front desk or call your hotel directly and ask for a schedule/calendar of activities for the dates of your stay.

Have a great time.

MandaMom

When we were at HRH Christmas week they showed the Grinch on Friday 12/26. When we were there in August they had a Batman movie on the Friday and Jimmy Neutron on the Saturday. On our December trip they posted a board out by the pool which included things like the weather forecast, park hours, pool hours and the upcoming dive in movie feature and time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter