Ditching Dad & Doing As We Please - 06/16 PTR - Update 6/7, Thanks for playing!

60 MORE HOURS TO GO.
LUGGAGE PROGRESS:
ME - CHECK
CARRY-ON - CHECK
PARK BAG - CHECK
MADDIE - HASN'T EVEN STARTED.

CURRENT CRISIS:
LOST OSWALD EARS.

CURRENT SITUATION:
PARKED IN RECLINER, WATCHING "MULAN" ON NETFLIX, STUFFING FACE, AND SURFING DISBOARDS.

Chances of me being a responsible adult the rest of the day: ZERO.

Madeline can pack tomorrow while I'm at work...

Almost there!
18 months of scrimping, saving, planning, and obsessing are finally culminating into an explosion of TROPICAL STORM COLIN.

Sigh.

I really hope it blows over quickly. Going to call Disney tomorrow and find out of we will still have our tour Thursday morning at MK, or if it would potentially be canceled due to inclement weather.

My bigger concern is our flight from ATL to MCO on Wednesday. Current weather prediction has us landing in a thunderstorm.

As I've lived my entire life on a region that battles Polar Vortexes in the winter and tornados the rest of the year, I'm not sure what to expect from a tropical storm.

On another note- packing is done!

Almost there!
18 months of scrimping, saving, planning, and obsessing are finally culminating into an explosion of TROPICAL STORM COLIN.

Sigh.

I really hope it blows over quickly. Going to call Disney tomorrow and find out of we will still have our tour Thursday morning at MK, or if it would potentially be canceled due to inclement weather.

My bigger concern is our flight from ATL to MCO on Wednesday. Current weather prediction has us landing in a thunderstorm.

As I've lived my entire life on a region that battles Polar Vortexes in the winter and tornados the rest of the year, I'm not sure what to expect from a tropical storm.
You should be fine. The storm is moving north, I live 5 hours north of Orlando, and Colin blew here last night, and it's a beautiful sunny day today!

THANKS FOR FOLLOWING ALONG!
This is officially my last post of the PTR. Tomorrow we are outta here!
Made one dining change - dropped Boma for the Tusker House/Jungle Book dining package. I may squeeze Boma in yet.

Off to bed! I have to get up at 2:30 am.
Too Excited To Sleep...

You should be fine. The storm is moving north, I live 5 hours north of Orlando, and Colin blew here last night, and it's a beautiful sunny day today!
Good to hear! Was is bad there last night? My SIL is in Lakeland and said today it was clearing up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter