DisneyWorld with a Profoundly Developmentally Disabled Adult?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear your trip went well, Can't wait to hear more about it. :flower:

It was so nice to meet TRoy3357 and his brother Billy. Billy's eyes just sparkled and you could tell he was enjoying himself. Glad you had such a great trip.

Hi All,

I am sorry for not having posted qas of yet with the details on the trip but am trying to get everything ready for christmas. I will do so after the holiday.

Thanks,

Troy

Troy3357 said:
Hi All,

I am sorry for not having posted qas of yet with the details on the trip but am trying to get everything ready for christmas. I will do so after the holiday.

Thanks,

Troy
Oh, we are anxious to hear, but totally understand.
It's hard enough to either get ready for the holidays or get back to reality after a vacation. Doing both at the same time is nearly impossible.

I was so happy to see a post from you. I am so looking forward to hearing the detials of the trip. I understand how busy you are with the holiday but I am excited to hear all about the trip!!! I am so glad it was a nice time!

Troy, I stumbled upon this thread tonight and it just literally brought tears to my eyes. You are truly an angel to Billy and God has certainly blessed him and you.

I can't wait to hear more about your trip! I hope you'll have pictures. :cool1:

I just saw this too - and I am so happy for you. I remember the first time I took our son - I was such a nervous nellie.

WDW or DL - - they make it so nice for us, don't they? I am so glad you went through with it. Just watching our disabled relatives being treated so well, so kindly - and to see them having such a good time is so heartwarming and rewarding.

God bless you thousands and thousands of times!!

I am home on a short break while DH sits with DS at the hospital. Any more news? I am waiting to hear all the details!!! Ok I will check bak later.

Details. We need details. I really hope you made some wonderful memories. sometimes that's what keeps us going.

I was just curious if anyone had heard from TROY about his trip. I keep him and his brother in my prayers and I hope they had a trip of a lifetime!!!

Troy seemed to put a tremendous effort into planning for the holiday, I just hope that everything went well.

I have followed this thread from the beginning, my heart going out to these folks, I so know first hand the joy and pain life can bring, I hope Troy and Billy are doing fine, it made my day when I read the trip was a great one, I hope Troy can grab a free minute to update us, I feel as if I were a family member watching for updates. GOD speed !

i keep looking in to see if there are any more posts from troy,i hope all is well with troy and billy,i think of them often xxxxxxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter