• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DisneyWORLD pass use at Disneyland?

snake114

Earning My Ears
We have several days left on our 10-day, park-hopper/no expiration passes from Disneyworld. I thought I had read on here somewhere that I could use some of these days during our upcoming visit to Disneyland, but when I called Disney, they said no.

Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks!

We have several days left on our 10-day, park-hopper/no expiration passes from Disneyworld. I thought I had read on here somewhere that I could use some of these days during our upcoming visit to Disneyland, but when I called Disney, they said no.

Anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks!

I've heard that you can use DW tickets at DL, but not vice versa.

We are in the same situation and I was told(on the phone) that we cannot use our DW APs in DL. Bummer! Wouldn't that be wonderful?

Yes.

We were at DL in August and had some days left on our WDW park hoppers. We took our WDW hoppers to the ticket turnstiles. They called someone out to take our WDW tickets. The guy took them and then returned with replacement 1-day DL tickets. He deducted a day off of our hopper and told us our remaining balance. It took some extra time, but it wasn't very busy in the morning when we went.

You can't use AP's between the parks but you CAN use old WDW passes. I did it on my first trip many moons ago. LOL You have to wait for them to trade them but they can and will do it.

When you converted the tickets, were they still Park Hoppers at DL and DCA? We are going in January and hope to do the same thing.

Yes.

We were at DL in August and had some days left on our WDW park hoppers. We took our WDW hoppers to the ticket turnstiles. They called someone out to take our WDW tickets. The guy took them and then returned with replacement 1-day DL tickets. He deducted a day off of our hopper and told us our remaining balance. It took some extra time, but it wasn't very busy in the morning when we went.

When you converted the tickets, were they still Park Hoppers at DL and DCA? We are going in January and hope to do the same thing.

Yes, since we had WDW park hoppers, they were converted to DL park hoppers so we were able to go to both CL and DCA in one day.

We are in the same situation and I was told(on the phone) that we cannot use our DW APs in DL. Bummer! Wouldn't that be wonderful?

Not the same situation though - you can't use WDW APs, but you can exchange days from a no expiration Park Hopper.

Yes, since we had WDW park hoppers, they were converted to DL park hoppers so we were able to go to both CL and DCA in one day.

:banana: You just saved me a bunch of money for our DL trip next August. DH and I were going to have to buy 3 or 4 day passes at DL but we have a LOT of leftover days on our various 10 day no expire park hopper passes from WDW that we will be able to use instead. We switched to APs at WDW quite awhile ago so the 10 day passes are just sitting there to be used "some day."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter