Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Just got home from an extended stay and wanted to mention that one of the elevators in the main BCV lobby has been down close to three weeks. Also, the single elevator by the parking lot side has been hit or miss for the same time. It's bothersome in the mornings and you may have to wait for a few elevators.

Also, the bathroom behind the concierge desk at the Villas is down for repairs again. It was closed the entire time we were there.

Lastly, does anyone have the email for resort guest services. TIA

If anyone has any questions I would be happy help.

Just got home from an extended stay and wanted to mention that one of the elevators in the main BCV lobby has been down close to three weeks. Also, the single elevator by the parking lot side has been hit or miss for the same time. It's bothersome in the mornings and you may have to wait for a few elevators.

Also, the bathroom behind the concierge desk at the Villas is down for repairs again. It was closed the entire time we were there.

That elevator is STILL down? Wow. We were there, well, probably about 3 weeks ago, and it wasn't working. Didn't have any trouble with the one closer to the parking lot, but the main elevators really need both working, especially in the mornings. The good news for me, is it made me walk over and take the stairs a few times! Probably burned off an extra 15 Disney calories that way. But they really need all 3 elevators working, and working well. We're back in a couple weeks and sure hope it's been fixed by then.....

That bathroom has been closed for months. I wonder what the heck they're doing in there? They're pretty small - 2 to 3 stalls in the ladies room - doesn't seem like months of work to me. Ugh on the elevators - what a pain. They're busy enough when all are operating. Hope it was otherwise a fun trip.

We'll be there in a couple of weeks, I'm wondering what the downstairs desk said about ETA of fixing that elevator? So there are two there, is it just one side? Did they say when that bathroom will be fixed, I use that alot on my way in or waiting for our airport ride.

I have a Stormalong Bay question, for very recent resort stays. We love to sit at the YC entrance, right by the pool entrance. I just saw a photo where there were umbrellas on the loungers (this is right where the lifeguard is, on that bridge, not along the walkway I know there are umbrellas there, this is right across from the lifeguard, near the lazy river). There hasn't been umbrellas over those loungers for the last few years, is this a new addition or was that a very old photo online that I'm seeing? Does anyone have recent photos of that area?

We'll be there in a couple of weeks, I'm wondering what the downstairs desk said about ETA of fixing that elevator? So there are two there, is it just one side? Did they say when that bathroom will be fixed, I use that alot on my way in or waiting for our airport ride.
Sadly, the concierge CM had no timeline on either area and the message on the elevator door just says sorry for the inconvenience as though the elevator would be working in the next day or two. However, that is not the case. The sign by the bathroom says pardon our pixiedust. So this is the endless continuation from the room refurb back in October when they were closed. Being that it's been this long for the elevator, my guess is that they are waiting for a part. Hopefully both areas will be up to speed soon and the guests with stays next week can update the rest of us.

Wow! Amazing that the elevator is still down. I left there 2 weeks ago, and that was the only advantage of not getting my request. I'd asked for an upper floor room, but I got first floor. But then, when I heard about 1/2 the elevators being down, my frown turned upside down! If you hear anything from guest communications about that, I'd appreciate it if you'd let us know. Thanks!

While we were at the YC, we were told that YC lounge will be closed for 1 month. The workers weren't sure if it was April-May or May-June. They are remodeling, changing the rug and taking up the floor where the food is located. I was told that the wall (with the opening) between where the juice is located and the tables is going to be an island. The coffee station will be moved there, so that there is more room to make coffee.

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

While we were at the YC, we were told that YC lounge will be closed for 1 month. The workers weren't sure if it was April-May or May-June. They are remodeling, changing the rug and taking up the floor where the food is located. I was told that the wall (with the opening) between where the juice is located and the tables is going to be an island. The coffee station will be moved there, so that there is more room to make coffee.

:rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
That’s interesting. Thank you for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter