Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Folks - my family was initially going to stay at AKL this summer (August) for a week. Well...my DW and I talked it over and we were able to squeeze a little more of our budget to change to YC. Our last visit to WDW was BC in 2021 (Covid-19 rules were still a thing - although lessening) and there wasn't a lot of pin trading going on.

Long story, short. Is there a pin trading board / shadow box or pin trading activity at YC/BC or BWI. I have searched for some activity sheets for YC/BC and I cannot find anything but maybe I'm not looking in the right places. Any advice for my pin loving DW and DD would be monumentally appreciated.
The Screen Door (gift shop on Boardwalk) as well as the shop section of the Ale and Compass market (in the lobby of the Yacht Club) are two pin boards we visit when in the area! Oh and as pp noted, in the lobby of the Beach Club (near the gingerbread seasonal snacks for sale) was a pin board. Thinking it would be near the DVC desk in the Beach Club lobby when it's not the holiday season. Enjoy! the YC is a great splurge (especially in August).

:banana::banana::banana:Be Our Guest List :banana::banana::banana:

If you would like to be added to the "Be Our Guest" List, post on this thread with the dates of your stay, which resort (BC, YC, BCV) and any other info you want to include (special birthday or anniversary celebration, first Disney trip, family gathering, etc.)

lumiere.jpg

August :beach:

Bigpinkdaisy Aug BC CL, Class of 2023 Graduation 🎓
Little E Aug YC

WDWvet Aug 2-13 YC SV
Fely the 1st Aug 7-14
Scott MC Aug 10-21 YC 5th Anniversary, celebrating new addition! :love::love::love:
weather_lady Aug 12-15 YC
MattH20 Aug 13-??
C&Jx2 Aug 21-27 BC CL 1 BR
KellyKateri Aug 29-Sept 4 BC Birthday Trip :cake:
disneylover81 Aug 31-Sept 4 BCV 1BR

September :teacher:

EmilyGahr Sept Honeymoon :love2:

elvispursley Sept 7-14 YC
lucydachs Sept 15-23 BC
Disneyfan628 Sept 16-23 BC CL
IndtoMco Sept 8-15 BC
VATink Sept 20-25 YC

October 🎃

ezma Oct YC WV
Cheesehead13 Oct BCV
dwdeb Oct BC

adear11 Oct 7-13 BC GV
tseitel Oct 13-21
PCFriar80 Oct 18-26 BCV studio Food & Wine
buzzgirls&dad Oct 18-29
MommaKetch Oct 19-23 BCV 1BR

IndtoMco Oct 20-24 BC
Wood Nymph Oct 22-26 BC
reking96 Oct 25-30 BC
Ricguz Oct 27-Nov 1 YC CL WV
IanDLBZF from MCMagic Oct 31-Nov 1 BC

November 🦃

The Floating Bear Nov 1-5
eksmama01 Nov 1-8 YC CL
luchdachs Nov 11-15 YC
sjberg79 Nov 16-21 BC son's BD :cake:

Llama mama Nov 22-25 BCV
Wood Nymph Nov 28-Dec 2 BC
PCFriar80 Nov 30-Dec 6 BCV studio Festival of the Holidays
DJFan 88 end of Nov, 2 Nights prob BC MVMCP/EP FoH

December :santa:

brewhome Dec BCV 2 nights
gottalovepluto early Dec YC
Pirate Novelist Dec
Minnie1222 Dec BC
Mattrg_2000 Dec

Ursula J Dec YC (maybe)

Steffisunshine Dec 1-Dec 8 BC CL
LMO429 Dec 1-10 YC

Jarbo Dec 2-9 BCV
Jlundeen Dec 3-10 YC Get Hyped for Christmas Trip
focusondisney Dec 4-8 YC
VATink Dec 7-8 BC CL 1BR
Rick195275 Dec 7-10 BCV studio
hdrolfe Dec 14-16 YC
PPFlight75 Dec 16-20 YC
BeachMouse1 Dec 21-25 Resort Only trip
Hannahdrewmom Dec 21-26 YC

*********************************************************************************

January ☃️

Let's Get Kronk Jan 2-9 YC First Dopey Challenge
ktink Jan 17-21 YC
gailinroch Jan 30-Feb 6 YC CL
buzzgirls&dad Jan 30-Feb 13

February 💌

cocoabean1 Feb 7-20 YC CL WV

March🍀

MommaKetch March 18-29 BCV

April 🌷

Jlundeen April 5-11 YC or BC, 50th Anniversary
Wood Nymph April 7-12 BCV studio
mikejs78 April 13-21 YC

May:flower3:

Llama mama May 5-10 BCV
louey May 5-11 YC
Tess May 7-17 BCV
jimmalru80 May 8-15 BC CL
Marrila May 8-16 BC CL
Bellabully May 8-18 BCV 2BR
SimplyGoofy May 28-June 1 BCV

June 🌞

DisneyMomx7 June 11-18 BC (after CR June 9-11)

merdie June 15-24 BC Bounceback
MommaKetch June 30-July 7 BCV

July 🎆

August :beach:

kandba Aug BC
quoo Aug YC

sorahl1 Aug 12-19 YC
OurLaughingPlace Aug 19-24 BC

September :teacher:

AGoofykindagirl Sept 23-Oct 1 BC CL DearSis' 70th BD :cake:

October 🎃

VATink Oct 1-6 YC, following 3 nights at Contemporary TPV

November 🦃

December :santa:

cocoabean1 Dec YC
Danceintherain Dec 2-7 BC

Last edited, with help from disneyfan150:
Dec 25, 2023 Page 2121

(8/8/2021 - Moderator, 1877-?)

May 30, 2015 Page 334 (Locked Thread)

Note to self: Arial 15
VoVo’s Gang 1/26-2/3/2024

We are going next week any pic of the activity schedule,
please add VoVo’s Gang to January. January 26-February 3

Long story, short. Is there a pin trading board / shadow box or pin trading activity at YC/BC or BWI. I have searched for some activity sheets for YC/BC and I cannot find anything but maybe I'm not looking in the right places. Any advice for my pin loving DW and DD would be monumentally appreciated.
We noticed that the pins boards at the resorts are more prominently displayed than they have been in the last few years when we were there staying at the BC last month. I guess Disney finally figured out that people want to do pin trading. We saw them at YC, BC, BWI and in the parks. :)

We just got back from our first ever stay at Beach Club and had an AMAZING room. We booked water view initially, but about a week before I switched to resort view. We got room 2565 - corner room, king bed, HUGE balcony. It was amazing!!

0eb8441203a815cb1630a7bdb159621a.jpg859af9ee5271577eecc1e49a29242b55.jpg967f51a45b549f0e3b2a33ac76ba2c99.jpga2ada298d6e8410beb337035c2ee1da0.jpg

We loved the proximity to Epcot - there was a staircase with an exterior door right next to our room and from there to International Gateway it was a 3 min walk.

Folks - my family was initially going to stay at AKL this summer (August) for a week. Well...my DW and I talked it over and we were able to squeeze a little more of our budget to change to YC. Our last visit to WDW was BC in 2021 (Covid-19 rules were still a thing - although lessening) and there wasn't a lot of pin trading going on.

This past October I saw pin trading boards at the BC marketplace, the YC market, and over at the Boardwalk Screen Door general store.

We had to reschedule our trip. We were supposed to check into YC 1/17 but we somehow ended up with covid. Luckily, we found out on Sunday & had time to reschedule. We are now set for YC on 5/8-5/12 in a water view room!

Please add me to BOG May 4th to 12th. We were booked at the Grand and I got an email about construction in the lobby so we moved to the yacht club I couldn't even get a discount (ap holder/bounce back) but being at the grand and walking into construction in the lobby seemed like such a buzz kill to me. We always love yacht and beach club so we will be back

Just returned from our week at the Beach Club. Still our favorite resort for a park focused trip. To those of you still looking forward to your trips, I am jealous!

We were in room 1632, double queen with a flip down sofa bed. The patio overlooked the garden area that has the volleyball court.

The room was located in the small hallway just off the Marketplace and elevator lobby. We heard a lot of noise coming from that direction, especially just after the various park closings each night. We also think the hard floors in the rooms add to the issue. We heard almost every word of late night conversations that occurred in the room that connected to ours (even with a rolled up towel at the bottom of the door).

We are early to bed early to rise even on vacation. If we are ever assigned a room in this area again, I will request a change.

Housekeeping was great all week.

Hi, everyone, the dates of our 50th Anniversary trip have changed since Dee so kindly entered them on the BOG list. We originally were going to be in Beach Club April 5-11, and now the dates will be April 7-14. No rush getting it changed... just another thing to check off my list of changes. :-)

Please add me to the BOG list. I have a split stay starting at Poly (7/25-7/28) then move over to YC from 7/28 - 8/2. I have another stay at YC from 8/28 - 9/2 to go with my CM daughter to MNSSHP. My favorite resort is YC and I am so happy to be able to go again this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter