Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

How easy is it to get a King resort view room at BC? I dont really mind about the balcony, just the two of us and would much prefer the king room.

Is that a simple to fill request?

If you don’t care about the balcony, there’s some king rooms right above the lobby, overlooking the valet station, without balconies. Sucky view but super convenient location. 2672, 2664, 2662, 2654

Attachments

• IMG_3543.jpeg
    IMG_3543.jpeg
    31.6 KB · Views: 9
It’s been a while since I’ve visited this thread. I have fond memories of participating in the ‘Noodle Swap’ ( if anyone remembers) anyhoos we are staying at CBR at the end of this month but will be visiting Hurricane Hannah’s for a Yeung Ling and was wondering if Tom still works there? He was always so nice and always remembered my drink of choice even if we’d not seen him for a year!
I haven't been since last February but Tom was definitely there then. We always look forward to seeing him too and he's one of the few bartenders who still know how to make the Sunken Treasure and Shipwreck that used to be on the menu :)

Apologies for my ignorance but I have went back several pages and also checked the OP but what does it mean to be on the 'be our guest' list?

TIA

Hello! Wondering if anyone knows if I will have a challenge getting to MK before early entry on Sunday, Feb 25 from Yacht Club via bus? Princess half marathon is running that morning and Disney has a vague disclaimer about road closures... anyone have experience or insight? TIA!

It’s been a while since I’ve visited this thread. I have fond memories of participating in the ‘Noodle Swap’ ( if anyone remembers) anyhoos we are staying at CBR at the end of this month but will be visiting Hurricane Hannah’s for a Yeung Ling and was wondering if Tom still works there? He was always so nice and always remembered my drink of choice even if we’d not seen him for a year!
Tom is still there weekday evenings, or at least he was in October when we were there. Tom is fabulous!

Has anyone noticed that the Yacht Club has no rooms available May 19-21? NO other resort is sold out. Yacht Club has a conference at that time, but I find no room availability odd.

Can anyone confirm if you still get individual shampoos and conditioners in your room at YC and if they are still the H20 ones? We are arriving in a few weeks and I needed to know if I should pack my own. Thanks!

Can anyone confirm if you still get individual shampoos and conditioners in your room at YC and if they are still the H20 ones? We are arriving in a few weeks and I needed to know if I should pack my own. Thanks!
As of November 2023 we were getting individual shampoos and conditioners plus other things that were H2O. We were staying CL.

Looking at the Yacht Club for this August. I know "Standard View" can vary, but what can I expect with a Standard View at the YC? Also, are there Juliette balconies or full sized?

Looking at the Yacht Club for this August. I know "Standard View" can vary, but what can I expect with a Standard View at the YC? Also, are there Juliette balconies or full sized?

There is no standard view at any deluxe anymore. Disney changed all the deluxe hotel room categories last year with the standard & garden view categories being combined into the Resort View category. The resort view at YC might be anything from trees, roof top, dumpster, port cochere & resort entrance to the gazebo or back entrance & side view of the lake. It is a very wide open category. About the only things not included in resort view are straight on views of the lake & Storm Along Bay.

The standard view rooms at the Yacht Club include rooms that overlook the service area between the resort and the convention center. The rooms that used to be categorized as garden/woods view are now included in the standard view category. Those rooms mostly overlook the wooded areas that face the bus stop/parking areas. I think there are a few standard view rooms that overlook the flat roof above the restaurant area, too. I'm pretty sure that all of these rooms will have a full balcony.

1705327957697.png
This is the view from room 3092.

1705328062636.png
This is the view from room 2012, which is located between the Yacht Club and the Dolphin.

1705328125364.png

And this is from room 3126.

All of these rooms were garden view and are probably standard view now.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter