Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

If you don’t want it listening you can turn off the mic, if you don’t want it running at all you can simply unplug it.

Does the device only operate when plugged in or does it have a battery?

Will housekeeping remove the device if requested?

Does the device only operate when plugged in or does it have a battery?

Will housekeeping remove the device if requested?
1. Yes, no battery, just unplug it.

2. Didn’t try. I would not risk it because if housekeeping lost your device or whatever the bottom says you’ll be charged $150.

Does anyone know if booking through a third party (Expedia, Priceline, etc) lessens the chance of a room request being granted? Hoping to get a daybed in the room. We are not a family of 5, but are traveling with two teenagers and the daybed would be nice.

Does anyone know if booking through a third party (Expedia, Priceline, etc) lessens the chance of a room request being granted? Hoping to get a daybed in the room. We are not a family of 5, but are traveling with two teenagers and the daybed would be nice.
I used Priceline at YC twice and was upgraded to water view once. I've never gotten a bad room using Priceline at any WDW resort, but my requests are usually pretty mundane -- quiet room, queen beds, stuff like that.

This is the one bedroom suite.

Just confirming, that’s on the hotel side, right? I had not seen pics of those rooms getting a pull down sofa with the recent renovations, that’s a big upgrade to that room setup.

Would you be able to post bathroom or other pics if you have a moment? Thank you!

Just confirming, that’s on the hotel side, right? I had not seen pics of those rooms getting a pull down sofa with the recent renovations, that’s a big upgrade to that room setup.

Would you be able to post bathroom or other pics if you have a moment? Thank you!
Yup, the hotel side. I'll go get some more pictures and post them. This is an accessible room so the layout may be different from other one bedroom suites.

Please pardon the mess we made, but here are some more pictures. Got the Murphy bed and the sleeper sofa open. One odd thing is there are no tables in the living room area, so we ended up using the luggage stand to put my phone on at night so it could plug into the plugs on the side of the Murphy bed.

PXL_20231208_131105985.MP.jpgPXL_20231208_131119562.jpgPXL_20231208_131201933.jpgPXL_20231208_131214216.jpg

Please pardon the mess we made, but here are some more pictures. Got the Murphy bed and the sleeper sofa open. One odd thing is there are no tables in the living room area, so we ended up using the luggage stand to put my phone on at night so it could plug into the plugs on the side of the Murphy bed.

View attachment 816271View attachment 816270View attachment 816269View attachment 816268
I didn’t realize that the one bedroom suites had a legitimate door to the bedroom. I always thought it was French doors with a curtain. That’s a big improvement. The room looks nice. You’ve got a lot of sleeping surfaces. Is it a CL access room?

I didn’t realize that the one bedroom suites had a legitimate door to the bedroom. I always thought it was French doors with a curtain. That’s a big improvement. The room looks nice. You’ve got a lot of sleeping surfaces. Is it a CL access room?
I hadn't realized it either, the pictures I had seen before checking in all showed that double French door. It was definitely nice having that solid door between the rooms! The only thing I wish they would change is to add a half bath, only one bath can be tricky in the morning with three of us in the room! And yup, this room has club level access.

I hadn't realized it either, the pictures I had seen before checking in all showed that double French door. It was definitely nice having that solid door between the rooms! The only thing I wish they would change is to add a half bath, only one bath can be tricky in the morning with three of us in the room! And yup, this room has club level access.
Yay on the CL 😊 Yes, the rooms definitely looks improved from the pics I’ve seen. The Murphy bed looks much nicer than those fold out couches and the real door is key. A half bath would be a nice addition. Enjoy your trip b

Doing research for June, 2024. Is there a difference between Standard view and Resort view at the Beach club (non-DVC)? Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter