Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Kind of a specific question but does anyone know if the standard rooms at BC have carpeting? I have pretty bad allergies and it seems like no matter how clean a hotel room is, carpeted rooms mess me up. It looks like refurbished rooms generally don’t.

I’m not sure how far along they are in the refurb, but they are currently replacing the carpeting in BC with faux wood floors. I believe the 5th floor has been done and I’m not sure how far along they are in the other floors.

Do people decorate their doors? We have magnets from our last Disney Cruise so it wouldn't be a big deal...but I don't think I've ever seen door decorated. :confused:

Do people decorate their doors? We have magnets from our last Disney Cruise so it wouldn't be a big deal...but I don't think I've ever seen door decorated. :confused:
That's sort of controversial. Generally, it's frowned upon. I think the doors are wood and thus magnets wouldn't work anyway, but I'm not positive.

We have stayed at pop century before, and we’ve seen the windows decorated… But staying at the yacht or the beach or any deluxe for that matter I’ve never seen doors decorated. but I’m sure there’s a few that have done that.

I've hung strings of lights on the patio doors with suction cup hooks... never decorated the doors. I've also decorated our scooters for Christmas, but that can be at any resort... I've seen decorations on doors at AK resorts - simple sticky clings I think that don't do any damage.

Question for those who've been recently!! What time are the resort buses starting? Early enough to take advantage of early entry at MK? Early entry starts at 8:30 (letting you into fantasyland) so we would like to be IN the park by 8.

Thanks!

We have a former CM who does ours. They use putty which comes off easily. And yes, deluxe.

Question for those who've been recently!! What time are the resort buses starting? Early enough to take advantage of early entry at MK? Early entry starts at 8:30 (letting you into fantasyland) so we would like to be IN the park by 8.

Thanks!
Resort transportation starts approximately one hour prior to posted early park entry time, so around 7:30 in your example. To be near the front of ETPE crowds at the gate, it’s recommended that you be at the bus stop 90 minutes before early entry time, in order to catch the first bus.

Read post 1 of this thread (I guarantee it’s up to date) https://www.disboards.com/threads/everything-early-theme-park-entry-etpe-please-read-post-1.3855945/ and then the last page or two and follow along and ask any other questions you have.

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJi-xUe5pJcD_Xrm6kQiTGJnrnHjCyIZu59oV2we_kMG9A

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJjem2ZSN65hOqO3N5Oczu7OV7ntXQOewWgszVPDOQPWWw

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJhOn6QarqspYN3uDAiwLxg7V7ntXQOewWgszVPDOQPWWw

I think we are spending our arrjval day just hangin at the Beach Club. Last I was there, they had poolside food service for burgers and such, and I remember It being quite tasty. Is it still good? I just want to sit by the pool all day and order dinner (and a margarita) there.

Hi! We had to cancel our trip in February due to a sad diagnosis for my mom. We were planning on staying at Poly, and I was excited but also a bit sad (of which I couldn't exactly pinpoint - it was because I wasn't staying at B/Y). We rescheduled for Sept 8-15 at Beach. Honestly I'm so excited to be coming "home". We stayed at Yacht in Feb 2022 and it was wonderful. I booked a family trip to Beach in October 2024.

Sadly, my mom passed away recently. We were able to take her to Disney in 2018 and she was over the moon to eat at BOG (a wonderful menu back then) and see the Beast. She wore a bright yellow hat all around the parks and I will proudly be wearing it this September.
I added you to the update list for Dee. I am sorry to hear about your mom. Life can be so hard.🙁 Enjoy wearing the hat and the happy memories it brings. I love that you plan to wear it.🥰

While you are adding trips, could you add my DH and I for April 6-11, 2024. We'll be there, either at Yacht or Beach (waiting to see what Special Offers they come up with for those dates), starting the year long celebration of our 50th Wedding Anniversary. (I learned the "year long" thing from Disney!!) 😂

Jeanne & Bruce
Yes, adding to Dee's list now.

We saw a door decorated for a birthday at BWV on Tuesday. First time I'd ever seen one decorated at a deluxe/DVC, but I thought it was cute.

Quick question as we haven't stayed at YC since they added The Market at A&C. Does this CS actually cook anything on the spot or are they just assembling meals/sandwiches from food brought in from Ale & Compass TS? Does anyone have experience ordering items for breakfast/lunch/dinner that are allergy friendly? And, same questions regarding BC Marketplace?

We are in the early stages of planning a January 2025 trip and we are considering YC to be close to IG.

Thanks!
Yes, I have recent experience at both. At YC Market we ordered the GF Cuban sandwich. It was made at A&C and delivered to The Market for pick up. We often ordered breakfast from the BC Marketplace. They made the GF waffles there in house, and we noticed that it was a Minnie waffle! 😍

Hi! We had to cancel our trip in February due to a sad diagnosis for my mom. We were planning on staying at Poly, and I was excited but also a bit sad (of which I couldn't exactly pinpoint - it was because I wasn't staying at B/Y). We rescheduled for Sept 8-15 at Beach. Honestly I'm so excited to be coming "home". We stayed at Yacht in Feb 2022 and it was wonderful. I booked a family trip to Beach in October 2024.

Sadly, my mom passed away recently. We were able to take her to Disney in 2018 and she was over the moon to eat at BOG (a wonderful menu back then) and see the Beast. She wore a bright yellow hat all around the parks and I will proudly be wearing it this September.

Sending love and hugs to you! So sorry for your loss.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter