Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Is it easier to find an available chair at the quiet pool at Yacht Club? Cruising is brutal for chairs by the pool and was hoping that this would be more relaxing..now I am worried.

It’s still hit or miss. I’ve been there when there were only 2 or 3 other people & I’ve been there when there were many people.

I'm not sure what the perfect solution would be.

A waterproof vinyl tote bag is the answer. We have had to literally just put our stuff on the ground at GCH at Disneyland in the summer when ALL the pool chairs were taken. I was glad to have a waterproof bag that I didn't have to worry about getting soaked through. I literally put it down by a rock wall with all our shoes and it was fine.

The lockers aren’t far from the pool. They’re in a little sheltered area right near the waterfall/ hot tubs.
Oh good! We haven't been to YC before. May will be our 1st time. How many showers stalls are there? We'll probably have to use them if we can't get a late check out, which I know is a longshot anyway.

Oh good! We haven't been to YC before. May will be our 1st time. How many showers stalls are there? We'll probably have to use them if we can't get a late check out, which I know is a longshot anyway.

I think there are 2 shower stalls. The showers are next to the rest rooms along the walkway between the 2 hotels. Check out post 2 on page 1. Dee has pictures of both the shower room & lockers.

Yes, 2 showers in the women's locker room. 1 in the family room. Did not check out the men's locker room, LOL! There were plenty of clean towels, and dispensers of soap, shampoo, and conditioner in each shower. It was a small locker room, so we quickly cleaned up and scooted out.

We did something similar and stayed for lunch and a swim after check out time, as we had a later flight. Worked out wonderfully!

:offtopic:

I want to book a vacation for the YC for Feb 2024 but can't do it. Any one know when we can start booking for 2024? I know in the past you could book 499 days out! Bring back the good old days

:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

:offtopic:

I want to book a vacation for the YC for Feb 2024 but can't do it. Any one know when we can start booking for 2024? I know in the past you could book 499 days out! Bring back the good old days

:rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:
Last year Disney began a policy of opening the following year’s package and room-only reservations together around June or July. Hopefully they’ll start in June this year but haven’t said.

Any other news on the BC refurbishment? Is it only rooms (in blocks) and the lounge, or will it impact common areas / have screens up? TIA!

Any other news on the BC refurbishment? Is it only rooms (in blocks) and the lounge, or will it impact common areas / have screens up? TIA!
I walked through the common areas on Thursday and there was no sign of construction, other than some guys doing some painting. There's nothing outside either that I saw from the pool area or boardwalk.

Ninja Mom's rule for chair hogs is: If the chair has nothing but a resort towel on it you can use it. If you are afraid of confrontation when Piggy returns, then drag the chair to your preferred location. Piggy won't be able to tell who took "their" chair and the problem is solved.

~NM
Perfect! Never thought of that.

Not sure if anyone here may know from experience but giving it a shot…

I booked two CL rooms at YC 7/18-7/25. We’re a family of 7. I know *some* YC rooms have the (2) queen and one pullout layout. Does anyone know if they have that configuration in the club level rooms? It’s not an absolute necessity but it would help avoid bed sharing amongst our 3 oldest children (20, 19, and 16) so I was just wondering it is something I should try for on a request (And yes I know they are requests and not guarantees and not having them is not a deal breaker)

Not sure if anyone here may know from experience but giving it a shot…

I booked two CL rooms at YC 7/18-7/25. We’re a family of 7. I know *some* YC rooms have the (2) queen and one pullout layout. Does anyone know if they have that configuration in the club level rooms? It’s not an absolute necessity but it would help avoid bed sharing amongst our 3 oldest children (20, 19, and 16) so I was just wondering it is something I should try for on a request (And yes I know they are requests and not guarantees and not having them is not a deal breaker)

I don't think so. All the CL rooms specifically state they only sleep 4 adults. Other room types say "up to 5 adults."

I wanted to book CL at BC but we need the daybed, so I booked a regular Garden view room instead and plan to ask about upgrading to CL access when we arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter