Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Staying at YC for a week. I have an serious enough allergy to dogs that my trip would be ruined if I ended up in a room with dog dander. Is there any way for me to request a room that hasn't had a dog in it?
I'll be the one to post the usual reply: any room might have had a service dog in it.

Thus the deep clean idea might be a good idea.

We are here now and yes, the floats are the U-shaped ones where the little seat is under water.

There are definitely not enough of them in there. It’s luck of the draw, but I waited 25 minutes for one the other day.
Thank you for the info. Unfortunately we just didn’t have the room in the car for ours this time so we will be waiting with everyone else. We just pulled into the resort a few minutes ago and are looking for some relaxation time.

Has anyone ever tried to attach a Roku to a Disney Resort TV and used Disney wi-fi for streaming? Not sure it's possible so if anyone has done it, please share details....

2 MORE DAYS!!!

Keurig machines for tea drinkers? I'm happy to bring my own tea bags or even loose leaf tea, but I'm not sure the Keurig machine will give me hot water without a cup in it. if someone could tell me what style Keurig they are I could buy a reusable K-cup and leave it empty to get hot water. Is there another way to make hot water without a cup in the machine?

Keurig machines for tea drinkers? I'm happy to bring my own tea bags or even loose leaf tea, but I'm not sure the Keurig machine will give me hot water without a cup in it. if someone could tell me what style Keurig they are I could buy a reusable K-cup and leave it empty to get hot water. Is there another way to make hot water without a cup in the machine?
The machine doesn’t know if there is a k-cup in there or not. You just press brew and the water will run through.

The Keurig should work fine for water without a kcup. I have found I need to run it twice, otherwise there is a loose coffee ground or two in it. We have a small electric kettle we bring on some trips for hot water too.

Are box fans still a request that can be made? We all need a fan to sleep well in a hotel room (NOT for the noise, but for the air movement). Traveling from CA by plane so no great way to bring the small fan we typically use in hotels. Can I request one from housekeeping?

If not, we will just drive over to Target and pick up a cheap one that we will leave there when we depart. We will be there 9 nights.

Has anyone ever tried to attach a Roku to a Disney Resort TV and used Disney wi-fi for streaming? Not sure it's possible so if anyone has done it, please share details....

2 MORE DAYS!!!
I know someone in the past that used a Fire stick with the old TV interface, but the new setup would allow you to Chromecast most streaming services while on WDW WiFi. This would probably be even simpler.

Are box fans still a request that can be made? We all need a fan to sleep well in a hotel room (NOT for the noise, but for the air movement). Traveling from CA by plane so no great way to bring the small fan we typically use in hotels. Can I request one from housekeeping?

If not, we will just drive over to Target and pick up a cheap one that we will leave there when we depart. We will be there 9 nights.
100% - we request one on every trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter