Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Hi, Friends, I'm back again.... Last stay was at Yacht Club last Feb with DH, DD, DSIL, and DGS last February. We had a wonderful time that seems like forever go now!

I'm currently planning a trip with friends for December, and we'll be at Dolphin, but in March, I'm planning on a return to either YC or BC, and staying in Club Level, (thanks to the new AP offer this week!!)

Anyway, I was looking at the first few posts, and since I haven't stayed CL since the before times, wondering if hours for breakfast, snacks, and apps has changed? Seems the posts there are from before the shut down.

How (and when) are the offerings now.... if you can point me to current reports, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks for any new info....

Looking forward to reading more exploits of all the usual suspects here again!
Keep an eye on the cl thread as well. Lots will post there after their trips.

Agree with @focusondisney , Cl pretty similar to pre Covid except midday is mostly packaged stuff.

I have a BC trip 11/18-20 and will try to post a few pix. Hopefully the Christmas decor will be up🤞🏻

We were at YC & GF RPC in September. Really food times are the same as pre closure:
Coffee @ 6:30
Breakfast 7- 10:30
Snacks 11 (or 11:30, I always forget which) -4
Appetizers 5-7
Desserts 8-10

The biggest difference from pre closure is the snacks. No homemade chips, they have brand name packaged snacks now, along with some veggies, left over pastries from breakfast & a few cookies. Breakfast has a hot dish & 1 hot meat. Along with all the usual bagels, pastries, cold cereal, yogurt, items for toasting, oatmeal or grits. Apps have 2 hot items, another hot item for kids, a couple of cold salads, cheese, crackers, bread, crudités & dips. Depending on the resort, the hot apps might be preplated. But at YC, you still serve yourself hot items, but the cold salads are preplated. I think for the most part, everything but snacks are pretty
Much the same as in the before times.

It's 11:30-4 for the snacks.

(I had to look it up as I can never remember either!)

Keep an eye on the cl thread as well. Lots will post there after their trips.

Agree with @focusondisney , Cl pretty similar to pre Covid except midday is mostly packaged stuff.

I have a BC trip 11/18-20 and will try to post a few pix. Hopefully the Christmas decor will be up🤞🏻

It's 11:30-4 for the snacks.

(I had to look it up as I can never remember either!)
Thanks for the information! It's great to be back on this thread and watching everyone with their trips and looking forward to our trip!

I have experienced club level at Boardwalk and Yacht Club in the past and look forward to doing it at the Beach Club! Beach and Yacht Clubs are my most favorite resorts in all of disney!

We are back from our wonderful four-night stay at the Yacht Club. We had great weather and went to SAB every day except departure day. When we stayed at WL in August, I noticed that the resort pools were crowded on the days that had a party. The same held true for Storm Along Bay. The days that had an MK party were days that we had trouble finding a seat in the afternoon. And the days that didn't have a party had lower crowds at the pool and plenty of empty tubes in the lazy river.

We had booked a garden view room and were given room 4164, which turned out to be conveniently located by the elevator but unfortunately under the club lounge. They do a lot of cleaning up there, especially between four and five pm and after it closes. But we didn't want to move because it was a corner room with two sets of windows on one wall and a nice balcony. It was also the first room on the right as you got off the elevator.

Back from the Yacht Club trip Oct 29-31.
We didn’t do online check in. We arrived at approximately 11 am. Dh asked for something closer to elevator and shower. We booked garden view.
Ds did a video tour for me as I didn’t want to drag wheelchair up there yet.
Cast member said it was 5 rooms from elevator. Um maybe if you didn’t count the long hallways you had to walk to get there.
Asked 2nd cast member for same request as first cast member went to lunch. They said it would be a while. Fine. Ds said we are taking the room no matter what because we are wasting park time. This room was closer to elevator but had a tub. Sigh.
Ds lamenting he wanted the Beach Club.
I felt the room was small and dark since the remodel.
At Stormalong Bay they asked for ds room card but not ours as we didn’t go the same time.
Bus transportation to AK was good.
We ate dinner at Ale and Compass and enjoyed it.
Got breakfast snacks at A & C.
Ds and I got ice cream at Beaches and Cream to go. The portions were huge and the line moved pretty fast post park closing.
Saw some going to MNSSHP. One guy was Colonel Sanders from KFC.
Sadly saw a guest on a stretcher near lobby elevator. Then I heard an alarm and ds is a nurse and said they were taking the AED machine off the wall. Hoping that person is ok.

HI! We just changed our reservation for January from Contemporary Resort to Yacht Club. We have stayed at YC once before, but it was many years ago. We booked a standard view room. It's just my husband and I, and we would prefer a king bed, but it looks there may not be many to be had. Also, I'm a bath girl and I would really like a room with a tub. I know these are just requests and nothing can be guaranteed. For those of you who have stayed at the YC, what do you think the chances are of getting a king bed room with a tub? Or would I be better off just requesting a room with a tub and taking our chances with the bed configuration? thanks! ::MickeyMo

I also forgot one comment. I know it’s Disney policy but it was hard for my husband to have to meet our non preferred wheelchair provider. They wouldn’t let him meet Dh except far away across the parking lot.
Glad when we switched to the Swan we could just leave it there for pick up.
Anyone else have any experience/advice?
We really wouldn’t switch companies though in the future.

I also forgot one comment. I know it’s Disney policy but it was hard for my husband to have to meet our non preferred wheelchair provider. They wouldn’t let him meet Dh except far away across the parking lot.
Glad when we switched to the Swan we could just leave it there for pick up.
Anyone else have any experience/advice?
We really wouldn’t switch companies though in the future.
I usually use Scooter Bug at the Disney resorts because they are the vendor for Disney. I understand they do not deliver the other scooter providers to Bell Services, but I have seen Gold Mobility deliver to a client in the Disney Yacht Club lobby.

My next trip in December is at Dolphin, and Gold Mobility does deliver to the dolphin Swan and reserve resorts, where Scooter Bug does not. So for that trip I am using Gold Mobility.

HI! We just changed our reservation for January from Contemporary Resort to Yacht Club. We have stayed at YC once before, but it was many years ago. We booked a standard view room. It's just my husband and I, and we would prefer a king bed, but it looks there may not be many to be had. Also, I'm a bath girl and I would really like a room with a tub. I know these are just requests and nothing can be guaranteed. For those of you who have stayed at the YC, what do you think the chances are of getting a king bed room with a tub? Or would I be better off just requesting a room with a tub and taking our chances with the bed configuration? thanks! ::MickeyMo
We've had several king bed rooms at the YC. ;) Two of the king rooms had walk in showers but I don't know if it means all of the king rooms have them.

If the tub is most important, then you would need to request that first. The odds of getting both a king bed and a tub are lower than just getting a room with a tub.

Last edited:
Checked my pix. Our only king bed room had a shower FWIW.

Checking on Touring Plans, it only shows two King Standard rooms and they are on the 4th floor..... doesn't say anything about the shower/tub.... Of course, TP is pretty known for inaccurate info, but on 3rd floor these rooms are listed as Water or Garden view King

1667658754844.png

We've had several king bed rooms at the YC so I know they have them. ;) I can't remember if they had a tub or walk in shower.

If the tub is most important, then you would need to request that first. The odds of getting both a king bed and a tub are lower than just getting a room with a tub.
I last king room I had in 2019 on CL was a walk in shower.

Checking on Touring Plans, it only shows two King Standard rooms and they are on the 4th floor..... doesn't say anything about the shower/tub.... Of course, TP is pretty known for inaccurate info, but on 3rd floor these rooms are listed as Water or Garden view King

View attachment 716545
I stayed in that corner room (4240) and can confirm it was a king bed with a shower. The room layout was strange and had windows with a desk to the right of the bed, a slider door with a balcony across from the bed, and the TV to the left of the bed. I didn't mind since it was a short one night add-on before a GF stay for easy TSL access (circa summer 2018) and I requested early check-in (10am) which was granted. I wouldn't have wanted that room for an extended stay.

Screen Shot 2022-11-05 at 7.05.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-11-05 at 7.06.04 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-11-05 at 7.06.13 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-11-05 at 7.08.34 PM.png

Just booked 2 nights at the BC for 12/11-12/13 and I'm so excited. We are going for my daughters cheer competition and staying at BC when its done. She's thinking we are staying at Pop, going to try to surprise her. Just doing Epcot at HS this trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter