Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

The ones we brought we almost identical to the ones already in the lazy river. In fact, I contacted the same manufacturer. I had checked ahead with the lifeguards on a previous trip to make sure it was ok.
Do you have the contact for the manufacturer? I would love these floats for my pool?

Do you have the contact for the manufacturer? I would love these floats for my pool?
We had a conversation about these floats earlier this year. I copied what EasternShoreGal said:

The manufacturer is Z Pro Inflatables out of Travelers Rest, SC. I will say they are a wholesaler but would love to get in the resale market. The only reason we were able to pick them up was because they had a few left. Good luck!

Heading to the BCV tomorrow. I’ll be checking in here occasionally during the week. If anyone has any questions let me know. I’ll send some pictures along the way.
Can you check to see if my room will be ready when we arrive around noon on
Heading to the BCV tomorrow. I’ll be checking in here occasionally during the week. If anyone has any questions let me know. I’ll send some pictures along the way.
Enjoy your stay! We'll be checking in to the BCVs next Wednesday! No pictures of me please, but you will be able to find me at the Dunes Cove pool usually from 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM. Then it's off to Epcot for the evening!

I have a strange request - only if you have the chance, can you see if the wine they sell in the refrigerated coolers at the Beach Club (or Yacht) stores are screw top or cork?
White wine specifically.
Sauvignon Blanc to be even more specific. ;)

Thanks!

We will be staying at the Yacht Club October 29-31. It’s been quite a while since we’ve been there. Staying in Garden/Woods view room.
Hoping to swim if possible and eating dinner at Ale and Compass. We have only eaten breakfast there in the past.
Will miss Cape May but buffets are off the list for a while.

I was supposed to get a refund of half a night for some issues with one of our rooms at Yacht/beach club (club level) during our WDW stay. Claudia the manager stated it would go to billing to give the refund but I’ve been on ship all week with no cell service. I just checked my credit card statement and there has been no refund. Does anyone know the contact info for the management at YB club?

I have a strange request - only if you have the chance, can you see if the wine they sell in the refrigerated coolers at the Beach Club (or Yacht) stores are screw top or cork?
White wine specifically.

Thanks!
Am not there right now but my recollection is that they have both screw top and cork and I think the Sauv Blanc was twist-off at BC. I believe there are some different varieties between Beach Club and Yacht Club. I think YC had a larger selection. When I was there a few months ago they had a corkscrew behind the registers (at both BC & YC) and would open a bottle for you (I'd check before purchasing as things can change). They also had small plastic wine glasses like you might get around World Showcase (complimentary) in case you don't have glasses in your room.

I was supposed to get a refund of half a night for some issues with one of our rooms at Yacht/beach club (club level) during our WDW stay. Claudia the manager stated it would go to billing to give the refund but I’ve been on ship all week with no cell service. I just checked my credit card statement and there has been no refund. Does anyone know the contact info for the management at YB club?
I would start here and escalate if need be. This is listed on the Disney invoices. I would also give it a couple of more days, but that's just me.

Thank you for choosing the Walt Disney World Resort! For billing inquiries, contact Guest Services at
GUEST.SERVICES.BILLING@DISNEYWORLD.com OR 407-828-5

White wine specifically.

Thanks!
Screw top and pull out plastic corks. They also have little individual servings.

This thread has been helpful so I thought I'd share a video I watched the other day.

I've been a little nervous about our Beach Club choice since there's been some complaints about the rooms lately and everyone seems to prefer Yacht these days.

The enthusiasm from these two over the Beach Club room has give me enthusiasm also. :)
I hope this video calms anyone who is nervous about Beach Club.

(room tour starts around 27:16)

My family of four will be at BC in early December - I called and had a CM add to my reservation a request to have a room with 2 queens and the daybed because I have two teenagers of opposite gender that do NOT want to share a bed (and a very tall husband who cannot share a queen bed with my tall son). What do you think the chances are of this request being granted?

My family of four will be at BC in early December - I called and had a CM add to my reservation a request to have a room with 2 queens and the daybed because I have two teenagers of opposite gender that do NOT want to share a bed (and a very tall husband who cannot share a queen bed with my tall son). What do you think the chances are of this request being granted?
As long as you don't have a BC club level room booked, you should have a good chance of getting 2 queens and a daybed. The majority of the rooms have this configuration, except on the fifth floor. There are a lot less of them there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter