Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Does anyone know how early busses leave from the YC in the morning for Disney Springs? The last few times we've gone I've been down the the bus stop around 9:45 since it doesn't open until 10, but there weren't any busses until well after 10am. I was just wondering if they usually send an earlier one that we keep missing or if this is normal? We were planning on going on the morning of our MVMCP to have lunch and shop and I would rather get there right at opening so we have plenty of time to shop around before heading to the party. Thanks!

Hello, can anyone that is there now or has visited within the last week or two, comment on any construction being done at Yacht Club( and Beach Club)? Is there scaffolding outside buildings?
We were there in Feb and June at Boardwalk, and noticed the scaffolding and that the wooden walkway in front of YC towards Dolphin was being replaced.
My apologies if this was talked about in another thread. I have not read through all posts.
Thank you!

Hello, can anyone that is there now or has visited within the last week or two, comment on any construction being done at Yacht Club( and Beach Club)? Is there scaffolding outside buildings?
We were there in Feb and June at Boardwalk, and noticed the scaffolding and that the wooden walkway in front of YC towards Dolphin was being replaced.
My apologies if this was talked about in another thread. I have not read through all posts.
Thank you!

We were there in early September. All the work seems to have been completed. No scaffolding or roped off areas.

Thank you!
We’re here now in the DVC Villas. Checked in on Tuesday. No construction or scaffolding anywhere around the resort that we’ve noticed.

ETA: there is some exterior painting happening near Beaches and Cream and some interior painting in the hallways but nothing that has caused any disruption.

Last edited:
Can anyone staying at the resort currently tell me if they have plenty of the u-shaped floats for the lazy river? We bought our own to bring down which we have done the last few trips but will be tight for space this trip and won’t bring them if we can get by without them. Five more sleeps!

To the group with the two cabanas…we may stop in and say hello. And please do the same. We usually hang out at the tables right in front of Beaches & Cream. You can’t miss us. We always bring the plastic champagne and wine glasses. We will be there 10/15-10/24.

Can anyone staying at the resort currently tell me if they have plenty of the u-shaped floats for the lazy river? We bought our own to bring down which we have done the last few trips but will be tight for space this trip and won’t bring them if we can get by without them. Five more sleeps!

To the group with the two cabanas…we may stop in and say hello. And please do the same. We usually hang out at the tables right in front of Beaches & Cream. You can’t miss us. We always bring the plastic champagne and wine glasses. We will be there 10/15-10/24.
I know where to find you! We check in on the 19th so I'll stop by and say Hi again this year!

We’ll be there 10/15 - 10/21. Cabana day is 10/18. There will be 10 of us so we’ll be hard to miss!!

I know where to find you! We check in on the 19th so I'll stop by and say Hi again this year!
Our daughter is flying in late that afternoon to join us-first time in a while-so we may have left to head to the airport but will definitely be poolside the next day for sure. It’s our anniversary and we plan on spending the day relaxing at SAB before a nice dinner out.I’m sure we will connect at some point.

We were there Tues-Sat and did SAB twice. Later in the afternoon there were extras laying around but in the morning/midday they were pretty much all occupied. We didn’t have to wait more than a minute or two to snag them off of people exiting the lazy river, though. I’d say leave yours at home — and have an awesome trip!

We were at the YC the weekend before the storm. In my opinion they did not have enough floats for the lazy river. It was very hard to get one. I understand they cannot have too many as it would be too crowded, but it felt like they could have had more.

Hi all!

We plan on eating one morning at Cape May for breakfast, 2 of us. Just in case we can't get a reservation, have any of you ever successfully done walk up for breakfast? We are staying at Beach Club, is there a wait-list?

Hopefully I can get a reservation and this won't be an issue.

Hi all!

We plan on eating one morning at Cape May for breakfast, 2 of us. Just in case we can't get a reservation, have any of you ever successfully done walk up for breakfast? We are staying at Beach Club, is there a wait-list?

Hopefully I can get a reservation and this won't be an issue.

We went in May & September. Both times were last minute ADRs, made the day or 2 before. If you don’t get one, keep checking even while you’re there. And if you can’t get an ADR for 2, don’t forget to try for 3 or 4. That often works.

We went in May & September. Both times were last minute ADRs, made the day or 2 before. If you don’t get one, keep checking even while you’re there. And if you can’t get an ADR for 2, don’t forget to try for 3 or 4. That often works.

Thank you. That's good to know and we are very flexible with times, so can go as early as 8 or as late as 11.

Thanks to those who replied re: floats. Sounds like over the weekend it is tougher, during the weekdays probably ok. Guess it’s going to be a game time decision depending on whether there is enough room in the car!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter