Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Hi! We are so excited to arrive for our first YC stay July 1-5 (marking off the last resort needed to be able to say I’ve stayed everywhere and my first CL stay 😁) for my annual birthday trip. Quick question about the quiet pools: are they currently still 24 hours? Both my 17 year old and I like to start the day with a few laps prior to going to the parks and SAB opens a bit too late (and isn’t really a “laps” kinda pool). Thanks so much!

Hi! We are so excited to arrive for our first YC stay July 1-5 (marking off the last resort needed to be able to say I’ve stayed everywhere and my first CL stay 😁) for my annual birthday trip. Quick question about the quiet pools: are they currently still 24 hours? Both my 17 year old and I like to start the day with a few laps prior to going to the parks and SAB opens a bit too late (and isn’t really a “laps” kinda pool). Thanks so much!
The quiet pools are open 24 hours, no lifeguards 8974E8CC-06BC-4DB2-B730-6FC673BB5FC8.png

Quiet [aka leisure] pool posted hours are 7:00 AM - 11:00 PM. They are accessible 24 hours with no locks on the gates. I have seen swimmers in the pool as early as 5:30 AM, yes I'm an early bird and after 11:00 PM as well. I can't speak to any specific enforcement for the hours but assume noise would be the issue to trigger that.

Hi, does anyone have a spa recommendation in the Epcot area, specifically for massage? Anticipating our early summer trip to YC and travel, especially after driving, I want to book one if my last flight was indicative of travel being tough on me. I was considering the Ship Shape. Or if anyone has experience with something else close, such as if Boardwalk or the Swan/Dolphin have a spa? How far do you recommend booking in advance?
I've never been to it, but there is a spa at the Dolphin.

https://swandolphin.com/activities/mandara-spa/

Where can I find a list of conferences that are taking place this year?? I am trying to avoid a resort that may be busier than another. Thank you

Are the parking lots for YC/BC/BCV connected? We have a split stay between YC and BCV and weren't really sure if there would be any reason to move our vehicle? Does it matter if we self park versus valet?

Also, anything I need to consider relative to bell services holding our luggage at YC when we switch to BCV? I assume we wouldn't be "transferring" our luggage like normal split stays?

TIA!

Are the parking lots for YC/BC/BCV connected? We have a split stay between YC and BCV and weren't really sure if there would be any reason to move our vehicle? Does it matter if we self park versus valet?

Also, anything I need to consider relative to bell services holding our luggage at YC when we switch to BCV? I assume we wouldn't be "transferring" our luggage like normal split stays?

TIA!
Technically the YC and BC/BCV parking areas are connected, but only via gate controlled service roads used by Disney buses and other "official" vehicles. YC and BC/BCV have separate security staffed entrances to control each resort's transportation flow, access and parking. You'll need to move your car from YC on checkout day and provide the car information to BC/BCV when checking in.

While you can transfer your luggage from YC to BCV, I would recommend just loading up the car at the YC, driving over to BC/BCV and checking it with Bell Services when you check in. If you're lucky, your room might even be ready and you can bypass that step. Also, not sure if you're staying at BCV on points but if so then you'll avoid the nightly parking fee.

Arrived at Yacht Club we were given Room 1030 it is the farthest room from anything lol. Husband has psoriatic arthritis so I asked to be moved closer. They were super kind about it and we are now on 2nd floor with view of gazebo. It’s HOT today. So happy to finally be back.

Attachments

• 1B04B501-CAAB-414E-BC38-5F05FDC5D3DF.jpeg
    1B04B501-CAAB-414E-BC38-5F05FDC5D3DF.jpeg
    50.4 KB · Views: 43
  • F749412C-241B-40A3-AAC9-11DE75BD72D9.jpeg
    F749412C-241B-40A3-AAC9-11DE75BD72D9.jpeg
    38.9 KB · Views: 50
  • B432C0FB-C7B1-4D6E-871C-D04BCC935862.jpeg
    B432C0FB-C7B1-4D6E-871C-D04BCC935862.jpeg
    147.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 86E0F015-2130-4B42-A559-05E31EDF9C76.jpeg
    86E0F015-2130-4B42-A559-05E31EDF9C76.jpeg
    134.3 KB · Views: 48
I don't have a specific answer to your question but I would urge you to send an email/call to guest services ASAP and let them know of your circumstances.

Here is the link to the page that has information about accommodations for your circumstances.
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/guest-services/hotels-accessibility/

From that page:

"How to Book an Accessible Room​

Please select the “Accessible Rooms” checkbox when you book your vacation online to view available accessible rooms.
If you would prefer to book over the phone, please call (407) 939-1936. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.

Definitely contact Disney and let them know what you will need. Hopefully you can connect with a competent person who can assist you."

You may have already done this but I thought I would post the information for others to see.

Have a fantastic trip and feel better fast! :flower:

~Ninja Mom

Thank you!!

Work Being Done To Board Walk Area of Disney’s Yacht Club Resort

You can see that an area of the Boardwalk Walkway is blocked off and construction crews hard at work.

Yacht-7.jpg

Construction signage is up at Walt Disney World.

Yacht-6.jpg

You can see from these images that the wooden planks have been pulled up from the walkway.

Yacht-5.jpg

It looks as if they are being replaced.
Yacht-4.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter