• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

What are the chances the character breakfast returns to Cape May? With the character meet and greets changing to pre covid ways I’m hoping they’ll return to Cape May before our October family trip with our grandchildren.

Was I the only one who had no luck with Yacht Club yesterday? I saw the discount offer moments after it was posted and immediately jumped in and could find absolutely nothing for our dates, the week after, the week before, I tried to split staying and everything and could not even get one night at the yacht on this discount. We will be happy to stay at the boardwalk, but were really hoping for a yacht. Was it unbelievably popular or was the inventory added to this discount extremely low?

Was I the only one who had no luck with Yacht Club yesterday? I saw the discount offer moments after it was posted and immediately jumped in and could find absolutely nothing for our dates, the week after, the week before, I tried to split staying and everything and could not even get one night at the yacht on this discount. We will be happy to stay at the boardwalk, but were really hoping for a yacht. Was it unbelievably popular or was the inventory added to this discount extremely low?
Did you try calling. I didn't see anything for my dates online so I called and was able to get the discount on the phone. Not sure if they would still have availability today.

We had the Beach club ( garden view ) booked for Sept 10-16, and switched over to the Yacht Club, water view, and still saved $522 ! I'm soooooo excited to stay at the Yacht Club! We've been wanting to try one of the Epcot hotels for Food and Wine, so this is just perfect !!! I can't even wait for the pool ( which is what sold my husband!)

I have a trip at YC at the end of May. I wonder if the work is going to be done on the refurbishment by then. I am tempted to move to BC. Does anyone know if there is worked planned at BC after YC?

:welcome:

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list we keep on Page 1, Post 15

:goodvibes

Jumping in on this ! We just switched our September reservations from the Poly to the Beach Club. We have never stayed at either, but we decided that since we want to spend most of our week at Epcot and Hollywood Studios, this seemed like the better choice. ( oh, that and Stormalong Bay!!!!). I can’t wait to dig into this thread and learn everything y’all have posted about!

:welcome:

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list.

Lots of info and pictures on Page 1 of this thread. Feel free to post any questions you have. There are a LOT of very knowledgeable, helpful people who hang around here!

:goodvibes

Catching up is taking even longer than I thought! In addition to a busy schedule, my computer crashed last week! Thank goodness all my photos and pictures are backed up, but as some of you can imagine, I have a lot of files. Purchased a new computer last Friday and it is currently in the restoration phase. I'm not quite at 40% yet, so it will be a couple of weeks before I have everything back! Using my desktop at work in my free time for now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter