Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Did they or do they sell Pool Noodles at Beach Club Market place? I thought you could use those, or am I totally wrong about this?
I have this same question. I thought we could buy and put our names on our pool noodles. Does anyone know if this is still allowed? Thanks so much!
Deb

We are actually headed down again in about 6 weeks and will bring them with us again. The manufacturer is Z Pro Inflatables out of Travelers Rest, SC. I will say they are a wholesaler but would love to get in the resale market. The only reason we were able to pick them up was because they had a few left. Good luck!

So we reached out to them today...$50 a pop. They will be getting a new shipment in this month. Sigh.....sounds like the kids are out of luck and will have to fight for their own! But hubs and I will be ordering them!

I am thinking of doing a Poly/BC or BC/Poly split stay this August with my husband and 2 kids (7 and 10). Would people recommend we do Poly or BC first?
If I have 8 days would you do equal parts each or more days at one or the other? Our focus is on doing 2 days (or 1.5 days) at each: MK, Epcot and HS with maybe one day at AK. Neither one of my kids are big thrill seekers. We have done all the rides at MK before but there are many rides and Epcot and HS we have not done (we have only been to Disney once and for only 4 days; back in 2016).
Both my kids love the pool so we plan to spend time there so my weighing days at each resort is also around strategizing around the "best" pool for kids 7-10. TIA
That’s what I’m doing! We are doing Poly first. I wish I did it more of an equitable split though. It’s a 2 night/7 night split.

Poly was supposed to be 2 nights before a Disney cruise and I ended up cancelling the cruise. It wasn’t available anymore the 7 days we had the cruise so I ended up booking BC. BC was also quite a bit cheaper than Poly too. I’ll let you know how it is. We are going in April

I am thinking of doing a Poly/BC or BC/Poly split stay this August with my husband and 2 kids (7 and 10). Would people recommend we do Poly or BC first?
If I have 8 days would you do equal parts each or more days at one or the other? Our focus is on doing 2 days (or 1.5 days) at each: MK, Epcot and HS with maybe one day at AK. Neither one of my kids are big thrill seekers. We have done all the rides at MK before but there are many rides and Epcot and HS we have not done (we have only been to Disney once and for only 4 days; back in 2016).
Both my kids love the pool so we plan to spend time there so my weighing days at each resort is also around strategizing around the "best" pool for kids 7-10. TIA

We've done Poly/YC splits on occasion and I think it's a great split choice. I definitely prefer Poly first, then YC/BC. To me it's the best "flow" for a typical WDW trip. My kids are your same ages and the flow of Poly then BC/YC pool is better too, IMO.

If this were me, I'd either split equally (probably my first choice) or maybe give an extra day to BC and take one from Poly. For your Poly days, plan MK and DAK (and maybe an Epcot evening as well since so easy to travel from Poly and the monorail is fun) - then for your BC days plan Epcot and DHS (you'll never need to get on a bus!).

Have fun!

That’s what I’m doing! We are doing Poly first. I wish I did it more of an equitable split though. It’s a 2 night/7 night split.

Poly was supposed to be 2 nights before a Disney cruise and I ended up cancelling the cruise. It wasn’t available anymore the 7 days we had the cruise so I ended up booking BC. BC was also quite a bit cheaper than Poly too. I’ll let you know how it is. We are going in April
Thanks for the input! Yes I would love to hear how your experience goes :)

We've done Poly/YC splits on occasion and I think it's a great split choice. I definitely prefer Poly first, then YC/BC. To me it's the best "flow" for a typical WDW trip. My kids are your same ages and the flow of Poly then BC/YC pool is better too, IMO.

If this were me, I'd either split equally (probably my first choice) or maybe give an extra day to BC and take one from Poly. For your Poly days, plan MK and DAK (and maybe an Epcot evening as well since so easy to travel from Poly and the monorail is fun) - then for your BC days plan Epcot and DHS (you'll never need to get on a bus!).

Have fun!
Yes, trying to avoid the bus is a priority for me :)

Hello, can anyone tell me on the attached Yacht club floor plan picture what the circled white part is on floor 2? Just want to make sure its not a loud elevator or mechanical room or something. Hoping for a quieter room not near ice machines, elevators and mechanical rooms. The rooms 2104, 2102, etc. over looking admiral pool look quiet but hoping that “white box” isn’t something loud! Thank you for any help you can provide!!

Attachments

• 3E92C817-DD64-47B3-92DD-E48D47DF760E.jpeg
    3E92C817-DD64-47B3-92DD-E48D47DF760E.jpeg
    97.3 KB · Views: 56
Hello, can anyone tell me on the attached Yacht club floor plan picture what the circled white part is on floor 2?
Hopefully someone will correct me if I’m totally off, but I think it might be a little enclosed brick sort of courtyard.
Yes, it is the enclosed courtyard. They were common in buildings built before air conditioning was invented to provide light and fresh air to the rooms in the building.

So we reached out to them today...$50 a pop. They will be getting a new shipment in this month. Sigh.....sounds like the kids are out of luck and will have to fight for their own! But hubs and I will be ordering them!
How big is the new, pre inflated ring? Small enough to fit in a suitcase? Is it going to be hard to blow up yourself at SAB?

Page 1962-1964

Will be staying for the first time at BC. What are your top resort activities to take advantage of? I will have kids 8 and 4 and we are all excited. Will be a more resort-focused mini stay with 2 park days thrown in.

:welcome:

When is your trip?

:goodvibes

Did they or do they sell Pool Noodles at Beach Club Market place? I thought you could use those, or am I totally wrong about this?

I have this same question. I thought we could buy and put our names on our pool noodles. Does anyone know if this is still allowed? Thanks so much!
Deb

Yes, as far as I know, noodles are still allowed in SAB. Not sure if you can still find them at the gift shops, they were $5 apiece last time I saw them there.

:scared1:

I’m not sure if they still sell pool noodles in the gift shop . You are allowed to bring your own though . We really made some kids happy when we gave them ours at the end of the trip 😃

That was really nice!

For more than a year, we organized a Pool Noodle swap through this thread. It worked really well until someone didn't follow the instructions and it got shut down.

:cool2:

Thanks for the awesome lobby photos!!!

:thanks:

Happy that we just booked Jan 18-28th at BCV :) Loving the pics of the Yacht Club Lobby.

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list!

:cool1:

Last minute quick trip just planned for 2 days at YC CL and 2 days at CS.

And yes ........ going to see Rick Springfield!!

I'll add you to the list for March.

:thumbsup2

Let us know if you book a trip here!

::yes::

Hello, can anyone tell me on the attached Yacht club floor plan picture what the circled white part is on floor 2? Just want to make sure its not a loud elevator or mechanical room or something. Hoping for a quieter room not near ice machines, elevators and mechanical rooms. The rooms 2104, 2102, etc. over looking admiral pool look quiet but hoping that “white box” isn’t something loud! Thank you for any help you can provide!!

When is your trip?

:dogdance:

Page 1962-1964

When is your trip?

:goodvibes

Yes, as far as I know, noodles are still allowed in SAB. Not sure if you can still find them at the gift shops, they were $5 apiece last time I saw them there.

:scared1:

That was really nice!

For more than a year, we organized a Pool Noodle swap through this thread. It worked really well until someone didn't follow the instructions and it got shut down.

:cool2:

Thanks for the awesome lobby photos!!!

:thanks:

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list!

:cool1:

I'll add you to the list for March.

:thumbsup2

Let us know if you book a trip here!

::yes::

When is your trip?

:dogdance:
Thank you!! May 13 to May 19. We are very excited to be back after several years, stayed at the beach club 4 times never at the yacht club, looking forward to it. Just wanted a quiet room area. (We work night shifts normally). Thanks!!!

They have pool noodles on Amazon, will the Yacht Club accept a delivery from amazon and hold until I arrive?

How big is the new, pre inflated ring? Small enough to fit in a suitcase? Is it going to be hard to blow up yourself at SAB?
We have others (not clear) and they are easily the size of a large t-shirt/sweatshirt folded up- so not big. I brought five of them to Bonnet Creek last summer and easily put them in our suitcase. They suck all the air out when they package them. Blowing up by hand (mouth!) can be done, but might take awhile. We are driving and have an air pump so we'll use that. I have seen others say that they have a pump there they will let you use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter