Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

This has not occured to me before- Are float chairs like this available in SAB? They are NOT clear!
They are no longer using the blue float chairs at SAB. All of the floats are clear but what I'm not sure about is whether the seat of the float chair is transparent, translucent, or opaque. Maybe someone who is there now can check it out, or has a better memory than me.
I last floated around the lazy river in October. :) In fact, I was with the person who had bought a float chair and it looked like the same float chair as the ones in the lazy river. She said that she would have to tell people who wanted her chair that she owned it.

ETA - the float chairs are clear but the round tubes are light blue

Last edited:
This has not occured to me before- Are float chairs like this available in SAB? They are NOT clear!

I am looking for links for clear pool tubes and lounger chairs.

I have found the Intex Sit 'N Float inflatable pool lounger, but it is not clear:

View attachment 648830

https://www.amazon.com/Intex-Inflatable-Colorful-Floating-Loungers/dp/B09S27GB33?ref_=ast_sto_dp

Clear Tubes:

View attachment 648828

$39.99

*************************************************************************************************************

View attachment 648831

$29.99

Not sure of the durability of these. They are listed as "props" but the description also indicates they can be used for floating.

:fish:
No handles on the clear tubes so probably can’t use it

Will be staying for the first time at BC. What are your top resort activities to take advantage of? I will have kids 8 and 4 and we are all excited. Will be a more resort-focused mini stay with 2 park days thrown in.

Will be staying for the first time at BC. What are your top resort activities to take advantage of? I will have kids 8 and 4 and we are all excited. Will be a more resort-focused mini stay with 2 park days thrown in.
[/QUOTE
Stormalong Bay, especially the pool games they have for kids there every afternoon.

Clear Tubes/Loungers at Stormalong Bay

Insert: links to purchase tubes

Using personal (clear) tubes at SAB

Thanks so much for getting the conversation started about the tubes. I'm so sorry you had an issue with another guest who confronted you on a previous trip.

Or a decal with this on it:

View attachment 648813

Did they or do they sell Pool Noodles at Beach Club Market place? I thought you could use those, or am I totally wrong about this?

Ok, so I have found the clear rings but I want the other u-shape tube too and google is failing me! What was the manufactuer?

I think I am just going to write my name on it in sharpie or write personal on it maybe!

So, we not only wrote our name in sharpie but also tied ribbons around the handles and were still asked. In all honesty, when we were down in October, they were a little more available, but we still got questioned a couple of times. It was all good!

We are actually headed down again in about 6 weeks and will bring them with us again. The manufacturer is Z Pro Inflatables out of Travelers Rest, SC. I will say they are a wholesaler but would love to get in the resale market. The only reason we were able to pick them up was because they had a few left. Good luck!

Movie under the stars. They set up a big projector by the beach and show a movie each evening. I think they still do this??

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJgG4KLrwuX_hYuqfyr0DYR4UnDnu4gHHWpfyYq5WwzmNg

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJhvVPlI9FsjFIV2uscZO3dm5cYdfB3jRoL_VZILaXEufg

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJgowStaaoknhyZLF8FXim3E4xJ2Twu75QF_jizMkB1ZdA

Forgot to give you a :welcome: to the thread.

Are you staying at YC, BC or BCV?

:goodvibes

:welcome:

thanks so much! We are at the villas. Here’s hoping we get back to a little prepandemic normalcy and the pool opens at 9!

I just ordered my own inner tube for SAB. Hopefully they will let me use it. I will definitely be writing my name on it. Thank you for the information that was given to order this inner tube. At least I can also use it in my own pool so money well spent.

I am thinking of doing a Poly/BC or BC/Poly split stay this August with my husband and 2 kids (7 and 10). Would people recommend we do Poly or BC first?
If I have 8 days would you do equal parts each or more days at one or the other? Our focus is on doing 2 days (or 1.5 days) at each: MK, Epcot and HS with maybe one day at AK. Neither one of my kids are big thrill seekers. We have done all the rides at MK before but there are many rides and Epcot and HS we have not done (we have only been to Disney once and for only 4 days; back in 2016).
Both my kids love the pool so we plan to spend time there so my weighing days at each resort is also around strategizing around the "best" pool for kids 7-10. TIA

I am thinking of doing a Poly/BC or BC/Poly split stay this August with my husband and 2 kids (7 and 10). Would people recommend we do Poly or BC first?
If I have 8 days would you do equal parts each or more days at one or the other? Our focus is on doing 2 days (or 1.5 days) at each: MK, Epcot and HS with maybe one day at AK. Neither one of my kids are big thrill seekers. We have done all the rides at MK before but there are many rides and Epcot and HS we have not done (we have only been to Disney once and for only 4 days; back in 2016).
Both my kids love the pool so we plan to spend time there so my weighing days at each resort is also around strategizing around the "best" pool for kids 7-10. TIA
BC definitely has the better pool and 2 parks are within walking distance, so you may want to split with more days at BC. We've split Poly/ BC and YC/ Poly several times now and the order hasn't made a difference for us as far as enjoyment of the resorts.

My guess is your kids aren’t going to want to leave the BC pool because all other resort pools pale in comparison. My opinion would be if you’re spitting the stay then do Poly/BC as the Poly pool, while nice, will be underwhelming for your kids after SAB.

You may also want to consider which days you’re doing HS and EPCOT as they are both really convenient and walking distance from the BC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter