Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

I have just booked a cabana. We are a family of 4 adults so ideally wanted to request cabana 3 or 4. However the CM on the phone said that I cannot request a specific number. Can anyone advise how and when they were able to make a request please? Shall I ask at reception when we check in? Thanks

I have just booked a cabana. We are a family of 4 adults so ideally wanted to request cabana 3 or 4. However the CM on the phone said that I cannot request a specific number. Can anyone advise how and when they were able to make a request please? Shall I ask at reception when we check in? Thanks

Unless they have recently changed booking procedures, the CM is mistaken - you book the cabana number at the time of booking. May want to call back and talk to someone else if you have some time.

I just booked two cabana days yesterday for our September trip and was able to book cabana 4 no problem. Suggest you call back, if you wait until you check in the cabanas will likely already be assigned.

Unless they have recently changed booking procedures, the CM is mistaken - you book the cabana number at the time of booking. May want to call back and talk to someone else if you have some time.
Oh no!! Im gutted, I bet I have missed those cabanas now. I called at the right time at 60 days and hung on for an hour. I can't get through now. I will be so angry if I have missed out. Thanks

Just checked into the Yacht Club. I'm pretty disappointed in the room. Its pretty worn, but there is a ton of mold in the grout in the shower. Gross. We've been waiting for this room since 12. And my 3 year old has already fallen asleep. Not sure if its worth it to complain or try to switch at this point.

Just checked into the Yacht Club. I'm pretty disappointed in the room. Its pretty worn, but there is a ton of mold in the grout in the shower. Gross. We've been waiting for this room since 12. And my 3 year old has already fallen asleep. Not sure if its worth it to complain or try to switch at this point.
If there is sanitary concerns with the room, you need to call housekeeping and the front desk too. They need to be notified, ASAP. That's not acceptable.

If you do decide that you want to try to switch, my advice (not that you asked for it) would be:
a) Use your phone to take a picture of the mold, then
b) Go down to the front desk and show them the picture.

Do NOT try to call the front desk on the phone. Common wisdom here is that your phone will be answered by an off-site call center (even if they answer it with "Yacht Club").

Hi, First I am very sorry to hear of Dee’s loss. My prayers for her and her family.

So last week got a little pixie dust. My 60 day window opened on 7/7. But since I really wanted a cabana on Labor Day….I thought I’d call a day early, just in case. Was told the hold time was 55 min. After 90 minutes a CM came on. Booked the cabana (#4 ), which I had no idea which one it was til I found a picture earlier in this thread. AND then he agreed to make my dining reservations! Got exactly what I wished for! First time I haven’t had to adjust my wish list,

We haven't had any problem in the late afternoon and early evenings. I imagine around 3 is the time most people take a break from the parks. That being said, we are about to go down now and we will see if that is still holding true today.
That’s usually when we are there as well and we don’t usually have a problem. Starting around 4 or 5 it gets better. Evenings are good.

I just wanted to let everyone here know that Dee’s ( Natebenma) dear husband of 35 years passed away suddenly yesterday from a heart attack. Dee asked that I let you know. She is understandably heartbroken and devastated by Mark’s death as are their 2 boys. Please keep her and all the family in your thoughts and prayers :hug:
Dee- I am so sorry to hear this! You and your boys will be in my thoughts and prayers. :hug:

The exterior work around YC has moved on the more central areas.

Attachments

• 5628F53B-BD0B-4E41-B5B1-782FE37CBDA1.jpeg
    5628F53B-BD0B-4E41-B5B1-782FE37CBDA1.jpeg
    82.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 0ECE73A2-869C-4964-BEA6-C50128802182.jpeg
    0ECE73A2-869C-4964-BEA6-C50128802182.jpeg
    203.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 11CF2828-6B9B-40D3-98A2-0AA49C4F2907.jpeg
    11CF2828-6B9B-40D3-98A2-0AA49C4F2907.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 28
  • 0F0E43A0-DEEF-4898-A2A3-7E65C6A83D9B.jpeg
    0F0E43A0-DEEF-4898-A2A3-7E65C6A83D9B.jpeg
    159.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 945DA552-2436-46F3-84C4-75D91BD3E165.jpeg
    945DA552-2436-46F3-84C4-75D91BD3E165.jpeg
    132.3 KB · Views: 28
  • A22C06F0-C200-4474-BBB2-546EC4726968.jpeg
    A22C06F0-C200-4474-BBB2-546EC4726968.jpeg
    137.9 KB · Views: 26
Dee - I was sorry to hear about your family's loss. Stay strong and know your Dis family appreciates all you do for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter