Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Does anyone have experience with room service at YC? Can I order breakfast the night before for early delivery on our early mornings?

If you are asking if you can enter through the patio doors into the rooms along that pathway the answer is no, not if you lock them. There is no way to unlock the patio doors from the outside
I was asking of there was an entrance point along that path to get to the rooms in that area.

I just received an email from Safeway.com that “my store” is no longer delivering. I filled in the Beach Club’s address some time ago when I started saving items to my cart. I wonder if another store may pick up the Beach Club area or if I need to use a different grocery delivery service? The email says they are stopping service on July 7. Anyone else receive the same?

I just received an email from Safeway.com that “my store” is no longer delivering. I filled in the Beach Club’s address some time ago when I started saving items to my cart. I wonder if another store may pick up the Beach Club area or if I need to use a different grocery delivery service? The email says they are stopping service on July 7. Anyone else receive the same?

I was just coming here to report the same! I’m so sad, we loved using Safeway. I put the Beach Club zip code in and a store 23 miles came up as the closest. Hmmm, I guess I’m on the hunt for another grocery store. Not wanting to use Garden Grocer as their prices are way expensive .

I was just coming here to report the same! I’m so sad, we loved using Safeway. I put the Beach Club zip code in and a store 23 miles came up as the closest. Hmmm, I guess I’m on the hunt for another grocery store. Not wanting to use Garden Grocer as their prices are way expensive .

Thank you both for reporting on this.

:thanks:

I feel the same way! Looking into Amazon Prime now.

This was going to be our first time having a grocery delivery and I was so excited to plan this as way to save money on breakfast, water and snacks. My Safeway shopping cart was already filled for our July 17th trip :(
Looking at placing an order with Publix. Has anyone tried them before? I could do Amazon since we are prime members, but they do not carry all of the items we wanted.

Page 1254-1256

Here is my mini trip report of our June 12 - 16 stay at the Beach Club.

Thanks so much for your review and posting the pictures of your rooms. Very helpful!

:thanks:

Just booked a BCV studio for Dec. 5-8. Quick trip for MVMCP, decorations, and Toy Story Land. Also, love Epcot around the holidays.

:welcome: back!

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list we keep on Page 1, Post 15.

:cool1:

DH and I have been back a week from or adults only trip at YC and I started planning a Mother/son trip with DS13 for September. He narrowed down his choices between WL, AoA cars suite and YC/BC and ultimately Stormalong Bay won him over. Part of me was looking forward to staying someplace we’ve never stayed before but we loved Our stay so I’m happy. Back to YC Sept 8-15.

Glad to have you back so soon!

As the mom of two teen boys, I think that the Yacht Club is a great choice for your trip!

I'll add you to the list.
:thumbsup2

Hey Dee can you add my daughter and I for a girls trip for May 6-10 2019! Staying at Yacht Club :Pinkbounc We got home from our June trip and couldn’t stand the thought of waiting until 2021 to return for Disney’s 50th
Hoping for discount to upgrade to Club Level again :thumbsup2 Now that we have been spoiled ::yes::
Thanks so much.

Will do!

:woohoo:

We just got back last week from an amazing 9 days at the BC/YC and then Wilderness Lodge. We upgraded to club level when we checked in at the Beach Club and the staff was so nice. BUT, and one of the BC leads swears I am not the only one to complain about this, when the BC rooms were renovated, they replaced the blackout curtains with pretty Venetian shades. The problem with them was that the light was coming in as soon as the sun rose, and my 4 year old just woke up along with the sun!

We ended up switching to YC after two days, because the early wake ups were just not working for us.

Both hotels were great. I do prefer the theming of the BC, but we liked that the YC was closer to the sand pool entrance, where we spent most of our time. Getting tables/chairs by the pool was never a problem. My boys LOVED the pool and would happily have spent all day, every day, there if we had let them!

Thanks so much for sharing the comments about your stay, and the problem with the shades.

:cool2:

Dee, can you change our dates to September 18-21? I was able to score discounted rates by changing our dates so we are now doing a split stay starting at the Contemporary September 16-18 then moving to the Yacht Club. This will be our first time doing a split stay, as well as first time at both resorts.

Did you look into Dizzy Dolphin? We like them better because we have allergies and can give them items by brand or as specific as we want and are not stuck to a list like garden grocer

I’m going to take a look at Dizzy Dolphin and Shipt. I know my cousin used Shipt when they went in April, I’ll ask him how that went and report back. Both have a fee of $14 but with Shipt that’s a monthly fee so if you needed you could place another order and not be charged the delivery fee that DD has.

Page 1257-1258

:banana::bounce::tinker:Here we come...checking into CL tomorrow afternoon.

Have a magical trip!!!

::MickeyMo

This was going to be our first time having a grocery delivery and I was so excited to plan this as way to save money on breakfast, water and snacks. My Safeway shopping cart was already filled for our July 17th trip :(
Looking at placing an order with Publix. Has anyone tried them before? I could do Amazon since we are prime members, but they do not carry all of the items we wanted.

:welcome: to posting on the thread.

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list we keep on Page 1, Post 15

I have a post about the different grocery services on Page 1, Post 13 I think (or 14). Not sure if I have Publix listed, so I will add that as an option. If you do use them, let us know how it goes.

:magnify:

I’m going to take a look at Dizzy Dolphin and Shipt. I know my cousin used Shipt when they went in April, I’ll ask him how that went and report back. Both have a fee of $14 but with Shipt that’s a monthly fee so if you needed you could place another order and not be charged the delivery fee that DD has.

Shipt is new to me, too, so I would love to hear more about this.

I might be tempted to use this one just so I could say the name again and again.

::yes::

Dee, can you change our dates to September 18-21? I was able to score discounted rates by changing our dates so we are now doing a split stay starting at the Contemporary September 16-18 then moving to the Yacht Club. This will be our first time doing a split stay, as well as first time at both resorts.

Will do! Sounds like the best of both worlds (MK and EP)!

:woohoo:

I can tell you that our trip last October we used Dizzy Dolphin and called to place a second order during our trip and she didn’t charge us a second delivery fee she said she was coming back to BC the next day anyway!

:welcome: to posting on the thread.

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list we keep on Page 1, Post 15

I have a post about the different grocery services on Page 1, Post 13 I think (or 14). Not sure if I have Publix listed, so I will add that as an option. If you do use them, let us know how it goes.

:magnify:
Thank you Dee for the add on to the Guest list!
Our dates are July 17-25 and we're currently reserved at the Beach Club, but I've been trying for the past two days to book a one bedroom at the BCV instead (my fault for trying to make the switch last minute!!). We'll see what happens :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter