Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Hey guys! Since this will be our first stay at BVC, I was wondering if you have go through the BC main building each time to access the BVC building? Thank you!

With our one night stay at the BCVs, I just did the online check in with #1- large balcony and #2- ground floor as my request. I'm fine with either one.

Hey guys! Since this will be our first stay at BVC, I was wondering if you have go through the BC main building each time to access the BVC building? Thank you!

No. There is a path which takes you to the buses to AK, MK and Disney Springs. There is a different path which takes you out to the walkway to Epcot and DHS.

Has anyone had a YC garden view and able to see any fireworks when on the Epcot side of the building? Wouldn't mind being able to catch something since we are back in the rooms by 7 with two little ones.

I can’t currently provide a room number, but we had a room once in the wedding gazebo area that was near the corner of the building and faced Epcot. It was an excellent view overall and had a really good head-on view of the fireworks. Another time, we were (I think) upgraded from garden to lagoon/pool view and I could see the Epcot fireworks if I looked to the left. This room was behind the turret near the Yachtsman and despite the water view, it was also a roof view. If the room numbers are important to you, I can check to see if I still have them.

Thanks for checking! I was hoping we would be guaranteed a balcony with a woods/garden view at YC but I'm not so sure. I need to call and request 2 queen beds so maybe I should specify balcony too. I also would like to be somewhat close to the lobby so I just don't want to request too many things! :) Thanks!

My two cents- I think I would roll the dice for a balcony since almost all of the rooms at YC have them and I think that the ones that don't are water views. Most rooms also have two queen beds, so although I don't necessarily think you need to request that, asking for 2 queen beds, close to lobby would not be too many requests.

:goodvibes

Yes 5176 is a shared balcony...I think there are four rooms on it. We had 5176 and really liked it...didn't mind the shared balcony at all. Only once was someone else out there when we were, and we had a nice conversation. Sorry I don't know the other room numbers but if I am remembering correctly 5176 was the first room after the lounge.

I can confirm from our trip that 5178 shares an enormous balcony at the front of the hotel.

I didn't know why but I didn't take many pics on the balcony :confused3 You can see that there is a small partition between rooms that gave it some privacy. View attachment 316548

Thank you both so much for the confirmation on this!

I appreciate the picture!

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Market at Ale & Compass... Arriving at YC next week for an 8 night stay with a super picky eater!!!

Are pancakes or waffles available as choices for QS options at the Market at Ale & Compass?

I've looked at the online menu, but wasn't sure if that was just a sampling of their offerings...

Any input is appreciated!

Market at Ale & Compass... Arriving at YC next week for an 8 night stay with a super picky eater!!!

Are pancakes or waffles available as choices for QS options at the Market at Ale & Compass?

I've looked at the online menu, but wasn't sure if that was just a sampling of their offerings...

Any input is appreciated!
You will have to go to the Beach Club Marketplace to get waffles. They don’t serve them at the YC Marketplace. :)

We have a reservation on the Magical Express. Decided on renting a minivan ($275 for 9 days on Costco site!). Do I need to cancel the ME reservation??

Hope you're enjoying your stay. Only 84 hours til we check in. But whose counting?! :lmao:

Just wondering if the Easter egg display was gone by the time you checked in? I'm starting to think about dates for next year. Thanks!
Yes, The Easter eggs were gone before we checked in at Yacht Club. However, they were still at Beach club
Hope you are having a wonderful time!

I didn't see pancakes or waffles at the quick service. I had oatmeal and my DH had a breakfast sandwich. i was sort of surprised because the moderates have a lot more choices with quick service meals.

Well, I enjoyed our seven night stay at Yacht Club. it is nice to be able to walk to Epcot and then go back to the room whenever you want. The only problem we had was a lack of hot water. I love to take a hot bath and relax at the end of the day. The water was always lukewarm which resulted in cold baths. It was even lukewarm when I took a shower in the morning. I did talk to the front desk. The maintenance CM came and checked my room. She told me that due to safety concerns (children) they lowered the water temps. I wonder if the lack of hot water was due to the fact that we were in room 1011 which is probably the farthest room from the lobby? I have stayed at many resorts in WDW and never had a problem with water temperature.

Well, I enjoyed our seven night stay at Yacht Club. it is nice to be able to walk to Epcot and then go back to the room whenever you want. The only problem we had was a lack of hot water. I love to take a hot bath and relax at the end of the day. The water was always lukewarm which resulted in cold baths. It was even lukewarm when I took a shower in the morning. I did talk to the front desk. The maintenance CM came and checked my room. She told me that due to safety concerns (children) they lowered the water temps. I wonder if the lack of hot water was due to the fact that we were in room 1011 which is probably the farthest room from the lobby? I have stayed at many resorts in WDW and never had a problem with water temperature.

If the CM's explanation was true, it seems like there would be a lot more complaints about the water temperature. Last month, our room just had a shower (which was fine with us), and hot water was plentiful. I'm sorry you didn't get hot water.

Reactions: msk

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter