Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Thanks for all the good information on this thread. We'll be there Jan 8-12 for our 4th annual marathon weekend trip. It's our first time at YC and I'm hoping the refurb won't affect us too much, if at all. Looking forward to learning more about this fun property as I count down the days! :)

Ok so I called 8844 from the room to get the scoop on Bounce Back offer. Here is what I was told: Free Dining May 31- June 7 & Aug 6- Oct 1, then Room Discount 30% off Beach Club and Yacht Club for the following dates, Jan 3-6, 10-14, 18-21,24-28,30-Feb 4, 7-10,15-18,21-25, 28-March 3, April 3-May 26, May 30-June 29, July 6-Sept 1, Sept 5-October 15, Dec9-22. If I got some of the dates wrong I'm sorry she was talking really fast .
We spoke with Rocky today while at SAB, we just love her. We are also super excited to see Teena either Sunday or Momday !!!!

Wow, I am surprised to see they excluded all of November!

page 289-290

Will do!

Hope you have an amazing trip this week.

:goodvibes:

I'm not sure that I have given you a welcome yet, so here you go

:welcome:

I'll add you to the list.

:cool1:

I don't have you on the Be Our Guest list for your upcoming trip. October? Which resort?

:woohoo:

I'll add the dates to your listing.

:thumbsup2

Thanks for letting us know about your trip so far.

:goodvibes
Thank you!

We took ME from airport & we were the 4th stop after CBR, BWI YC then BC. We arrived at BCV about 11:15. Our Villa wasn't ready so we stored our carry ons with Bell Services and headed Into Epcot. It was mobbed. We used our Soarin& Spaceship Earth FP's after eating Tacos at La Cantina. They were very tasty. We got the text that the room was ready at 2:30 and decided to leave EC & settle in. Our Villa is nice, clean & in good repair. I was looking forward to a newly renovated Villa but I am satisfied today.
Tonight we are celebrating our anniversary at Yachtsman Steakhouse.
ENJOY! Have a HAPPY!:love:

Hi ...sitting in the cabin waiting for ship to be cleared. Then drop Jeanne off at airport and then back home. See you all tomorrow in the BC lobby!

Trip was nice ...lots of sad moments and some crying but found myself smiling too.
I'm glad you decided to go. ::yes::

Hi ...sitting in the cabin waiting for ship to be cleared. Then drop Jeanne off at airport and then back home. See you all tomorrow in the BC lobby!

Trip was nice ...lots of sad moments and some crying but found myself smiling too.
Glad you and Jeanne were able to spend some time together. You are both in my thoughts :hug:

Thanks for all the good information on this thread. We'll be there Jan 8-12 for our 4th annual marathon weekend trip. It's our first time at YC and I'm hoping the refurb won't affect us too much, if at all. Looking forward to learning more about this fun property as I count down the days! :)

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list we keep on Page 1.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

My first trip here is only 30 days away!

:welcome: and Congratulations on your exciting trip!

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list.

Which resort when you are not living the high life? YC or BC?

Jumping ship from GF Trish? :upsidedow Where does the time go? November will be here before you know it! My friend near you said there was snow today :crazy2:
Yep, snow it is!

First trip at bwi and bc. Lots of gf fans also love bwi so can't wait to finally stay there. Lys and I have a Disney institute class on the 12th. After she goes back to college dh coming down and the ONLY room I could find was a bc cl room so I have to move.::yes:: :cool1:

So excited to stay cl at bc! The new rooms look so nice too:)

Last edited:
Dinner at Yachtsman's was outstanding!! They had personalized menus for us for our anniversary. Today is DS( adult) BD, so we will celebrate for him.
We are off to the MK in a bit and Raglan Road tonight for a BD dinner. I intend to stop by the lobby to see Teena first.

Was the personalized menu something you arranged or was it pixie dust since they knew it was your anniversary? Hoping to do something special for my bride of 20 yrs next summer

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list we keep on Page 1.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

:welcome: and Congratulations on your exciting trip!

I'll add you to the Be Our Guest list.

Which resort when you are not living the high life? YC or BC?

This will be my second trip. But I really like staying at Port Orleans Riverside.

Was the personalized menu something you arranged or was it pixie dust since they knew it was your anniversary? Hoping to do something special for my bride of 20 yrs next summer
We had personalised menus at Flying Fish for our anniversary. I told the Concierge desk and they informed the restaurant as there is no longer anywhere to make a note when making ADRs.

Checked into BC today...room wasn't ready so we headed over to Epcot to eat our way around the world for lunch :). Have to say that I was a little nervous about crowds after reading some recent reviews but I'm pleased to say that we didn't find it to be bad at all. Managed to hit about 7 different countries today and came out of there STUFFED...of course the drinks were all VERY good too :drinking1!

We were able to get into our room right around 3:30p and while it is a garden view room, I do believe we may have received some pixie dust as this room is HUGE...looks more like a deluxe room (3 massive windows/no balcony)but definitely larger than a regular room!! Loving the extra space and loving the new decor...much prettier in person.

I'm a very happy girl right now :cloud9:.

Checked into BC today...room wasn't ready so we headed over to Epcot to eat our way around the world for lunch :). Have to say that I was a little nervous about crowds after reading some recent reviews but I'm pleased to say that we didn't find it to be bad at all. Managed to hit about 7 different countries today and came out of there STUFFED...of course the drinks were all VERY good too :drinking1!

We were able to get into our room right around 3:30p and while it is a garden view room, I do believe we may have received some pixie dust as this room is HUGE...looks more like a deluxe room (3 massive windows/no balcony)but definitely larger than a regular room!! Loving the extra space and loving the new decor...much prettier in person.

I'm a very happy girl right now :cloud9:.
What's your room number so I can look it up on touring plans. Pm me if you don't want to post.

Please and thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter