Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

Confused - what are you trying to book?
Beach Club Resort
Beach Club Villas through DVC website or DVC Member Services
Beach Club Villas through Disney website or Disney phone number

And if Beach Club Villas - what size room? Studios always book up faster than 1-bedrooms because they are cheaper (both in dollars and in number of points required to book.)
BCV through DVC
Looking for a studio but willing to do a 1 bed if necessary

BCV through DVC
Looking for a studio but willing to do a 1 bed if necessary

Are you the DVC member trying to make the reservation for the missing night?

Typically a DVC member would put themselves on the waitlist. They would also stalk the member website, checking it frequently just in case somebody cancelled and the waitlist hadn't caught the availability yet.

In terms of guessing the likelihood of something opening up, I think all bets are off during the pandemic. Regular booking patterns from the past might no longer apply.

If you are not a DVC member, note that members are not allowed to check availability for certain dates and post it on here.

I'd love to get a Kitchen Sink if we could bring it outside and eat it - we just haven't started doing indoor dining yet.
You could get "to go" from the BC Window. How about a Mini Mickey Sink - Vanilla, Chocolate, and Strawberry Ice Cream topped with Pineapple, Strawberry, Hot Fudge, Peanut Butter, Whipped Cream, Oreo Cookies, Chewy Brownie, Assortment of Sprinkles and Morsels and Cherries served in a souvenir bowl.

Dave

Random question: what are my chances of snagging a weekend at Beach Club? I have Friday and Sunday booked but the Saturday in November seems to be the tricky one! I just keep looking (this is through DVC)

You can call member services to see if they have a cash room available for that Saturday and they can link that with the other two nights so you don't have to change rooms. If you do get that night on cash, keep checking for that night on points and/or wait list it. Availability keeps bouncing around so best of luck.

We'll be there Oct. 15-19. See you at SAB!
See you there!!!! We know there will probably be heavy park crowds so will probably be taking midday breaks daily at to pool every day. My twins will be the ones manically riding the slide over and over and over, and I'll be trivia addict when the CM does the afternoon games.

Doesn’t seem nuts to me - all sounds perfectly normal! :-)
Thanks, I guess I feel a little crazy because usually even when we book last minute I usually have been thinking/planning for the trip in the while and this was just so spontaneous, I have a LOT to catch up on researching the latest changes since we were onsite in August. I'm definitely excited though!

Random question: what are my chances of snagging a weekend at Beach Club? I have Friday and Sunday booked but the Saturday in November seems to be the tricky one! I just keep looking (this is through DVC)
I was able to get Beach Club on Tuesday for this weekend for my son. That was 3 days in advance. With people canceling because of the virus and travel restrictions anything can happen.

Does anyone know if the pools are heated at Yacht and Beach club right now? Thanks
My understanding is the pools are heated year round to 82 degrees as needed--so looking at current temps I would assume it is being heated but couldn’t say for sure. That said, in the past we have noticed some parts of the cool are colder than others—the lazy river for one seems colder to us.

Here now, leave tomorrow after a week’s stay in Villas.

Market Place opened this morning, nice set up.

Main elevators were down for part of the week, took two days of service to get them both up and running again.

Park crowds have increased over the last few weeks, weekends especially at HS are almost “busy”

We fly out next Wednesday...excited to see the new Market Place. Was there over Labor Day and the little shop over at Yacht Club was struggling to handle the demand for hot food.

Are there REALLY Minnie waffles???? I will totally change my reservation to there! My daughter will be over the moon!!!

Thank you. That's very helpful. We have a split stay that starts Oct.11 (Columbus Day weekend) at BLT but will move to YC on Oct. 15 to stay through Oct. 19. We did book a cabana for Sunday, as we plan a pool day and I just find it worth it to our family to know we have a dedicated area.
We have a cabana booked for that Sunday as well. Fingers crossed for great weather.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter