Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

We came for one night to stay before our cruise. The room is very nice. The only problem I’ve had is listening to the guy in the next room snore. I’ve woke up to him a couple of times. This is the only time we’ve stayed here. Are the rooms that noisy, or is he just really loud?

We came for one night to stay before our cruise. The room is very nice. The only problem I’ve had is listening to the guy in the next room snore. I’ve woke up to him a couple of times. This is the only time we’ve stayed here. Are the rooms that noisy, or is he just really loud?

UGH! Sorry to hear this. I have been not been bothered by noisy neighbors during my Beach and Yacht Club stays, but then again, I have had pharmaceutical help resulting in me sleeping through both a fire alarm and my roommates decorating me while I slept.

I know it is too late to give you helpful advice, but here are a couple of suggestions that have been passed along for dealing with noises in the room. If you have a connecting door, roll up a towel and place it at the base of the connecting door to block out some sound. You can also request a box fan from housekeeping, which may help to drown out unwanted sounds.

I hope you are able to get some restful nights rocking to sleep in the waves on your cruise.

Bon Voyage!

:sail:

I've stayed at different Disney resorts and I've never heard anybody snore through the walls. I think he must be really loud.

Is there anyone currently there who can check to see if the new bounceback room-only offer is listed? Or if you’re already calling, I think details are available by phone? Thanks in advance!

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
We are currently staying at the BC in a room with a connecting door and this is the first time in many Disney trips that I can hear neighbor noise! We can hear louder people when they walk down the hall and in the room next to us we can hear whole conversations. Have stayed in many different deluxe resorts and never heard a sound. This is our first stay at the BC.

Is there anyone currently there who can check to see if the new bounceback room-only offer is listed? Or if you’re already calling, I think details are available by phone? Thanks in advance!
I called on 10/22 and it was still only free dining, no room only. Not sure if it has changed in 6 days.

Just saw this on the bounceback info thread:

Just left the beach club there is a room only discount available now too. You have to ask for it it’s not on the flier in the room. I was able to book for May 2019 1st to 10th sorry I don’t have more details I think it was 25 percent off deluxe I was able to book the grand for our future stay

Not a lot of info, but hopefully someone else will get more details soon.

[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

We are currently staying at the BC in a room with a connecting door and this is the first time in many Disney trips that I can hear neighbor noise! We can hear louder people when they walk down the hall and in the room next to us we can hear whole conversations. Have stayed in many different deluxe resorts and never heard a sound. This is our first stay at the BC.
Whenever the family in the room next to us is talking too loud, I'll go close to the connecting door and talk loudly so that they can hear me. I usually say something that sounds like I am talking about the weather or something. It usually works to get them to lower their voices. :)

Just returned from 1 night Poly and 2 nights BC. Had a great stay and was upgraded from Standard to Pool View!

I know I have read this but never experienced it: We had 5 booked but my kids decided to stay home with Nana. I never did get around to changing my reservation so there were still 5 of us listed.
Our room had 2 beds and no day bed. This was certainly no problem bc it was jut me and DH but it would have been so crowded with the 5 of us and a rollaway.

So I always thought a daybed was a given with 5 but apparently not. Just thought I would share for those wondering. I will always make sure to add a daybed as a request for sure when all the kids come:thumbsup2

Just returned from 1 night Poly and 2 nights BC. Had a great stay and was upgraded from Standard to Pool View!

I know I have read this but never experienced it: We had 5 booked but my kids decided to stay home with Nana. I never did get around to changing my reservation so there were still 5 of us listed.
Our room had 2 beds and no day bed. This was certainly no problem bc it was jut me and DH but it would have been so crowded with the 5 of us and a rollaway.

So I always thought a daybed was a given with 5 but apparently not. Just thought I would share for those wondering. I will always make sure to add a daybed as a request for sure when all the kids come:thumbsup2

Thanks for letting us know.

::yes::

Yes, we have no cabanas, we have no cabanas today (nor tomorrow).

The plan to install cabanas at YC/BC has been canceled.
I'm glad to hear that they are cancelling the cabanas. They would have to cut down trees to put those things up and a lot of people like us prefer the shade. And the squirrels who like to throw french fries and chicken legs on people sitting under the trees would be homeless. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter