Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

FYI. We're at BC 2nd floor, in the hall down from the elevators. Yesterday my whole hall received new pillows. Much nicer than the ones that where here when we arrived. Not sure if they will squash down some with time, but right now they are big & fluffy and are literally twice the height of the old ones when stacked on the made up bed. Really nice.

** if anyone would like me to check on anything while I'm here, let me know

FYI. We're at BC 2nd floor, in the hall down from the elevators. Yesterday my whole hall received new pillows. Much nicer than the ones that where here when we arrived. Not sure if they will squash down some with time, but right now they are big & fluffy and are literally twice the height of the old ones when stacked on the made up bed. Really nice.

** if anyone would like me to check on anything while I'm here, let me know

What is the brand/type of pillow. I am still talking about the great pillows we had earlier this month. As a matter of fact, we were in that hall of the elevators--2610-2614. Our pillows were brand new and I failed to look at the tag.

does your airline info appear on your reservations?
Not sure where you mean...but on my online check in screen, it just says transportation = DME.

Did you make your air reservations through a Travel Agent, or through Disney?

On my reservation info from my TA, it doesn't show my air reservations either, since I booked them myself using the airline online app....but I did inform my TA of flights, so she could put the DME reservation in for me (it doesn't show up anywhere), and so far - with only 3 days to go, we haven't yet received our yellow luggage tags....but she did send us the note about what to do if the yellow tags do not come in time.

Hope this answers your question.

Not sure where you mean...but on my online check in screen, it just says transportation = DME.

Did you make your air reservations through a Travel Agent, or through Disney?

On my reservation info from my TA, it doesn't show my air reservations either, since I booked them myself using the airline online app....but I did inform my TA of flights, so she could put the DME reservation in for me (it doesn't show up anywhere), and so far - with only 3 days to go, we haven't yet received our yellow luggage tags....but she did send us the note about what to do if the yellow tags do not come in time.

Hope this answers your question.
At this point, don't look forward to receiving the yellow tags, before you leave. But, that's not a problem, as long as you are registered for DME. Just bypass the baggage area at MCO, after landing, and head straight to the DME boarding area. Tell the person at the first check-in location that you have bags that you would like them to retrieve and deliver to the resort. They will ask for all of your baggage claim checks from the airline and take everything from there. It's a simple and reliable process. Just make sure to have your claim checks ready, as you first check in at DME.

At this point, don't look forward to receiving the yellow tags, before you leave. But, that's not a problem, as long as you are registered for DME. Just bypass the baggage area at MCO, after landing, and head straight to the DME boarding area. Tell the person at the first check-in location that you have bags that you would like them to retrieve and deliver to the resort. They will ask for all of your baggage claim checks from the airline and take everything from there. It's a simple and reliable process. Just make sure to have your claim checks ready, as you first check in at DME.
yep...I've had to do this before, but over the last few trips, those yellow tags did show up - sometimes at the last minute. It makes the process at the airport a bit quicker, but certainly the work around is not that big of an issue....

I booked myself and called Disney and told them my flights for Magical Express. When I called again and made a payment I asked why the flight info didn't show up and she said it didn't but it was there for the ME.

Any mention where they drop off at MK? We have KTTK booked in January & have to be at entrance for 7:30. We were told not to take the bus, to cab over to the Contemporary, then walk. The CM on the phone mentioned the Minnie Vans but didn’t know if they drop off where the buses do or at TTC.
In the bus lane as they approach I believe dropping fairly close to the MK path to the entrance. Not far to walk but be aware they have seriously tightened security over there... nothing metal in your pockets at all including phones and keys all badges need to be removed too. Once you get through and scanned your bands or tickets you can go ahead and pop things back where you want them. Get prepared before you get in line it speeds the process up a lot.

Yes, I believe there is a five dollar fee.

the $5 flat fee is for packages sent via USPS and delivered to the front desk. Fed ex packages are supposed to go to the hotel convention center business office, which charges a fee based on the weight of the package. If the convention center is being remodeled, I don't know if that changes things.

They just started work on wall two of the convention centre facing the parking lot at Beach Club it’s coming along nicely.

What is the brand/type of pillow. I am still talking about the great pillows we had earlier this month. As a matter of fact, we were in that hall of the elevators--2610-2614. Our pillows were brand new and I failed to look at the tag.
That's where we are, so if you had brand new pillows, for some reason they just replaced them again (?). I will check the tag when we get back to BC & let you know

Yay, the yellow bands came in today's mail! With two days to spare!

Attachments

• 1509056515228606083872.jpg
    581 KB · Views: 19
Wow - and the envelope came in the mail!

I've always been told no yellow tags if less than a ten day notice is given.

That's great!
My TA cofirmed last week that they had been ordered....it's just that we are so far out in the sticks, and our mail comes really late in the day, after 4, that I wasn't sure they would come in time.

This was the last thing on my check off list. So now I'm good to go. Of course that doesn't include packing and repacking over and over and over again!

They just started work on wall two of the convention centre facing the parking lot at Beach Club it’s coming along nicely.
I saw them planting the trees along the road next to the sidewalk when I was running yesterday. Quite the operation! Unfortunately, I'm back in CT after 8 great nights at BCV. DME to home in CT.....7 hours! Not bad!

The soft pillows are Sobella soft.
The firm are Sahara Nights firm

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter