Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

https://plandisney.disney.go.com/qu...l-room-akl-nightsfebruary-time-lounge-431401/

From Plan Disney - officially sanctioned (hired and trained) by Disney. They also did a more recent response to CL at the Grand Californian and have the same answer.

The rooms may hold four, but the price for any room at Disney includes two guests. Guests 3 and 4 are an extra charge. Since an extra name is on one reservation, there will be an extra $35/night for that room.
Exactly, for any additional guest over 18 there is an additional adult charge. It varies by resort level. For deluxe, it is $35 per night.

Exactly, for any additional guest over 18 there is an additional adult charge. It varies by resort level. For deluxe, it is $35 per night.
Right, but that's not an extra charge for CL but rather the extra adult(s) in the room. Pretty much every hotel anywhere you go does the same charge for extra adults.

Right, but that's not an extra charge for CL but rather the extra adult(s) in the room. Pretty much every hotel anywhere you go does the same charge for extra adults.
But, only the people paying to be in the CL room get CL access.

When you check in, you should ask the question: "The 2 of us are in a CL room that can hold 4. Can we bring 2 other people with us to the Club Lounge every time we visit?"

Last edited:
I personally think everyone is being a little hard on the OP. She(?) said she is not going to do something against the rules, that she was just trying to get information. One of the things I love about these boards is everyone’s willingness to answer my questions, even when it has been something everyone else knew.

I am well aware, I did not state that it was a charge for CL, in my post it clearly says "additional adult". In my past life I was in hospitality and was responsible for all front office and housekeeping operations at a 4.5 star hotel company. It included CL. Same as Disney (where I also worked in both parks and resorts), only guests in rooms that paid for CL had access, it was programmed on the key cards. If a person wanted to bring a guest into the lounge, it was a $50 charge per person. We knew who was paying for CL and who should be in the lounge and who should not. If we had questions about someone, we would politely ask for a name and room number, if they were not in a room that was paying for CL, we would again politely ask if they would like to put the additional guest charge back on the room account. Only exception was celebrities or guests with a very high status in our rewards program. I think you question has been answered multiple times, you just don't like what the answer is.

I personally think everyone is being a little hard on the OP. She(?) said she is not going to do something against the rules, that she was just trying to get information. One of the things I love about these boards is everyone’s willingness to answer my questions, even when it has been something everyone else knew.
Yes, but when she got the answer, she kept pushing back. Go read the Club Information thread.

I went online to the WDW website and chatted with a CM. She specifically stated that only guests on the reservation for CL access are allowed in. I asked if the room capacity were 4, but only 2 guests in the room, could you bring in 2 non CL guests (who were also staying in the hotel) into the CL. She again stated no, it is not allowed, only guests registered in the room with CL access were allowed in. It may be a moot point anyway, since they may not even allow you to add it on. Disney only does it when CL rooms are not completely booked or the number of guests in CL rooms is low. If you go online and see CL rooms available to book for your dates, then you may have a chance. Also look at the difference in room rates from what you booked (with no discounts), that will be about you will pay. They are not giving it away at a bargain price. And contrary to what you are saying, you are trying to cheat the system. Also, Disney does tell people in scooters they have to get out of them to ride certain attractions - Pirates for example.
Now that I can get mostly on board with! I never even thought to chat to ask that question. I'm so used to just dismissing that chat popup that I totally forgot the option existed. I can't say I trust everything what those CMs or the ones on the planning forum say but they are right 90+% of the time in my experience.

Yes, I'm aware it's not guaranteed but there are no CL rooms available for our stay with the AP discount. There are some for full price but forget that. We were going to try CL at GF in April too but again, none were available for the bounce back offer we used. So this seemed like a good way to try the lounge out when it was mentioned earlier in the thread but there's no way we are cramping in one room if they let us add it only allow half of us to use the lounge. I'll still ask at the desk as suggested in the CL thread if we have time when we arrive and report back if I learn anything.

No, I'm not trying to cheat the system. I asked so I wasn't cheating. Huge difference there and I'm not sure how to get that through to you. If I would have asked how you sneak guests in, or actually went there and did it then yeah, that's probably cheating. I've seen guests being taken there in vlogs, the vloggers explicitly stated they were guests and that you can take them in, so I asked if that was allowed and explained our room situation so all you fine folks knew I wasn't asking to bring in my cousin's third uncle's neighbor and his group of 21 year old frat brothers.

Hopefully she will come back to inform us after their trip. If her logic is true, I'll either ask for a discount or invite some new friends to the club since we're usually a party of 4 staying in two rooms with a combined 8-10 maximum occupancy.

Yes, but when she got the answer, she kept pushing back. Go read the Club Information thread.
He, not she but I've been called much worse! Admittedly I didn't read what was posted on the CL thread until just now so this is all making a lot more sense. I seem to have stopped getting notifications from that thread but still get them from this one so I assumed nothing was posted over there.

Apologies to anyone who repeated anything and it seems we do now have some rules about lounge access in writing which is appreciated. Again, I'll ask if we have time since it's no different than asking for any other upgrades at Disney. Luck of the draw or maybe the resort desk will have something completely different to say.

He, not she but I've been called much worse! Admittedly I didn't read what was posted on the CL thread until just now so this is all making a lot more sense. I seem to have stopped getting notifications from that thread but still get them from this one so I assumed nothing was posted over there.

Apologies to anyone who repeated anything and it seems we do now have some rules about lounge access in writing which is appreciated. Again, I'll ask if we have time since it's no different than asking for any other upgrades at Disney. Luck of the draw or maybe the resort desk will have something completely different to say.
Apologies, for some reason I had it in my mind that you were a "she" not "he". No disrespect meant there. Good luck!

Hopefully she will come back to inform us after their trip. If her logic is true, I'll either ask for a discount or invite some new friends to the club since we're usually a party of 4 staying in two rooms with a combined 8-10 maximum occupancy.
Assuming that statement was correct, if you only add CL to one room it would only allow for 4-5 people to join the lounge, the max occupancy of that one room. It makes sense when you think about it but as others have stated it's likely not allowed.

Apologies, for some reason I had it in my mind that you were a "she" not "he". No disrespect meant there. Good luck!
None taken and you made me realize I've been following along in this forum for over 8 years and still haven't filled out my profile.

Holiday Decor Arrives at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge!

1700572114126.jpeg

1700572143621.jpeg

1700572174274.jpeg

1700572193337.jpeg

1700572217784.jpeg

Does anyone know the treat stand’s hours? We’re soon planning on visiting our favorite: WL, plus some other nearby resorts to check out their decorations, etc before attending the party.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter