Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Just to add to the great information @Wood Nymph provided. You also must add it for your entire length of stay and not just select nights.

Dave

We arrive this Saturday and I wasn't aware of the Club level option until I saw this...and maybe I'm misunderstanding...but if I wanted to see if this was possible for us, but I've already done our check-in on the app, do you just go to the desk when arriving and asking if this can be added/changed as an upgrade? Thx!

We arrive this Saturday and I wasn't aware of the Club level option until I saw this...and maybe I'm misunderstanding...but if I wanted to see if this was possible for us, but I've already done our check-in on the app, do you just go to the desk when arriving and asking if this can be added/changed as an upgrade? Thx!
Yes you can ask at the front desk if it’s available. I’m not sure the last time they offered it, it all depends on occupancy. A few years ago they offered it to us for around $175 per night additional. We declined because we had a pretty park heavy stay planned.

Yes, you would go to the front desk when you arrive at the WL and ask if club level access is available. We have done this many times and have never been denied, except during the Covid restriction period. They will let you know what it costs and you can decide if you want it. :)

Yes, you would go to the front desk when you arrive at the WL and ask if club level access is available. We have done this many times and have never been denied, except during the Covid restriction period. They will let you know what it costs and you can decide if you want it. :)
Does this apply to the villas as well?

Thanks, I always forget about booking a villa through Disney via cash.
I know! It's easy to do. Only reason I know is because when we booked a 1BR cash, they offered the Club upgrade, at a charge. We didn't do it. 😊

I see you can leave your car parked at your resort on check out day until midnight. We were planning MVMCP on check out day so not likely to return to our car at wilderness lodge until 1/1.30 am. Would this be a problem? We could move it to the magic kingdom car park earlier in the day but I'm guessing (never used it before) at the end of the night wilderness lodge would be easier to get back to than there?

I see you can leave your car parked at your resort on check out day until midnight. We were planning MVMCP on check out day so not likely to return to our car at wilderness lodge until 1/1.30 am. Would this be a problem? We could move it to the magic kingdom car park earlier in the day but I'm guessing (never used it before) at the end of the night wilderness lodge would be easier to get back to than there?
It will be fine in the parking lot since you were a WL guest. I have family who lives locally and they went with us to MNSSHP and left their car in the WL parking lot until we all got back late from the party, no issues. And they weren't even staying with us.

Yes you can ask at the front desk if it’s available. I’m not sure the last time they offered it, it all depends on occupancy. A few years ago they offered it to us for around $175 per night additional. We declined because we had a pretty park heavy stay planned.
We have 2 rooms at WL in early January with 2 people in each room, so could I just get CL for one room and all 4 of us could use the club? I recall reading you can take guests but can't find the actual policy. I booked the rooms and put myself on both of them to manage them in MDE, so technically one room has 3 people listed and the other room has two. If only one CL guest is allowed per room I assume I could get it for the room of 3 then take our 4th as a guest maybe? I'm not trying to cheat the system, just asking if this is allowable and won't do it if it's not. It would be no different than booking a CL room and another regular room but taking guests I would imagine. I see the vloggers taking guests all the time which is a little obnoxious IMO, but this is family so we're not going to be taking the place over to drink all night.

I understood that the club level add on is only for guests of the WL. It was not available to guests
of Copper Creek or Boulder Ridge, no matter what method they used to make the reservation. Has this policy changed?
I had a one-bedroom at Copper Creek booked a number of years ago, and was told that I couldn't upgrade to club level at Copper Creek.

I had dinner at WL on October 29th. The brook that runs through the resort, and the waterfall weren't functioning. Does anyone know if they are back?

Cross posting from the RESORTS HOLIDAY DECORATIONS THREAD…

Holiday Treat Stand Arrives at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge

1700071852157.jpeg

Last edited:
I had dinner at WL on October 29th. The brook that runs through the resort, and the waterfall weren't functioning. Does anyone know if they are back?
That's unusual. Everything was working, including the geyser, when we were there in September.

That's unusual. Everything was working, including the geyser, when we were there in September.
I'm hoping it was down for a quick bit of maintenance. I'm taking my mom to WL for an overnight on Dec 3rd, and really would love for it to be working.

I understood that the club level add on is only for guests of the WL. It was not available to guests
of Copper Creek or Boulder Ridge, no matter what method they used to make the reservation. Has this policy changed?
They offered it to us when booked on cash at BRV. Maybe a new CM??? Like I said, we didn't do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter