• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Good day all, soon we will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge for our honeymoon (8 nights). We are staying in a Courtyard View room. We are wondering what would more preferential, staying near the Lobby at the base of the "V" or more at the end overlooking the Pool ? Higher rooms, Floor 5-6 would be our preference.

Good day all, soon we will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge for our honeymoon (8 nights). We are staying in a Courtyard View room. We are wondering what would more preferential, staying near the Lobby at the base of the "V" or more at the end overlooking the Pool ? Higher rooms, Floor 5-6 would be our preference.
Personally, I would prefer to be a little farther away from the pool...too much noise. And you will be a closer walk to the lobby, etc. So, to answer your question...the base of the "v"

It is a little quieter near the lobby, but the view is much better overlooking the pool. :)

Hi all,

Does anyone know what construction will be going on this summer at WL? Are they still working on Boulder Ridge or any other areas?
(The WDW site didn’t have any info about that.)
We are thinking about a mid- August stay
Thanks, Marina

Hi all,

Does anyone know what construction will be going on this summer at WL? Are they still working on Boulder Ridge or any other areas?
(The WDW site didn’t have any info about that.)
We are thinking about a mid- August stay
Thanks, Marina
Boulder Ridge is complete.

Last edited:

Ok I know it’s a dumb question but 🤷🏻‍♀️...Nordstrom is currently offering 10X reward points for utilities, groceries, and travel...so would trash collection, telephone and tv be considered utilities or just gas and electric???
That's something you would have to ask them, none of us can give you a definite answer. Reach out to Nordstrom. Did you mean to post this on the credit card thread? Not a dumb question, just an odd place to ask.

That's something you would have to ask them, none of us can give you a definite answer. Reach out to Nordstrom. Did you mean to post this on the credit card thread? Not a dumb question, just an odd place to ask.
OMG I posted in wrong place! Meant to place on the discounts thread😐

Going back this summer and booked a nature view room (usually book courtyard). For those who have been there recently in NV, anybody have any really good rooms/locations?

Wow, sounds awesome. We stayed there last week in the Copper part so a long way out on the 'V'. I would probably do it again. You will probably be on different leg than we were but our room was nice since could see the quiet pool just to see how crowded and go out door on end of leg to get there pretty quick. Guessing you will be there a lot more since the main pool is a kid fest. Noticed later that one side of main pool is deeper so a little quieter/calmer on that side. Really liked all the nice loungers and round tables they had.

Couple other things noticed ... Nice status boards at bus stops to show updated next bus timing. Also on the App. Boat times show up on Google Maps at least. There is a really nice workout room in the the Boulder building. Place is pretty big so can be easy to miss some stuff.

Make sure to have your spouse ask for ketchup and plenty of drink refills at Whispering Canyon!

Thank you very much for all the tips. We have requested a high room at the end. The more wide open views won us over. All is ready to go; Dinner/lunch reservation have been done. Park reservations in place, Genie+ budget allocated (Including a few LL+ splurges if required).

First two days MK and Epcot, then a resort day with the hotel tour and Hoop dee Doo, followed by single day visits AK, DHS, Blizzard Beach. Last two days we will be hopping Epcot/MK (with EH) and AK/DHS.

As we are flying early in the evening we are looking at a nice final Lunch. Any suggestions ? Contemplating Le Ciellier as California Grill / Shula's are not open for lunch. We would like to sit in a Park or Hotel.

Last edited:
00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJh7P7Ux6Rwe4VvKMqPI6ANcldMTLfbtJ__wYVBQ_4iTow

00-qSvDM5RbRDsgPz4pfWeJXkYr5IDGYCMS7j3bLZS0RJhi_9erKUfjnpTv1FSWmZp_4xJ2Twu75QF_jizMkB1ZdA

We were waiting to be seated at Artist Point...

I think i've had the mushroom soup in WL Club Level. Horseradish mashed potatoes sounds good!
I'll get around to booking it one of these trips!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter