Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Those were two appetizers… Salmon Croquettes and Edamame
Is Geysey point a good place to watch sports on TV? I think I read it was somewhere but can’t find it again.
The NBA finals will be in when we stay and DS will want to watch it.

I just booked Wilderness Lodge for our July trip. I booked 3 standard view rooms, then was asked for request. We have visited this resort a couple times so I am a little familiar with it. I told her I had no idea for request. Are all the standard rooms in the Lodge building (the u shaped one)? Is there a map anywhere that would show standard rooms? What is the lowest floor for standard rooms?

Is Geysey point a good place to watch sports on TV? I think I read it was somewhere but can’t find it again.
The NBA finals will be in when we stay and DS will want to watch it.
Every time we ate there, they have several games on multiple tvs. Since we are mostly there in December it's usually football. I'm sure you can ask to have one of the tvs switched to your game.

Is anyone going to Wilderness Lodge in the near future and could do me a HUGE favor?

We were just at Disney and on our last day my husband left his beloved Wilderness Lodge hat on Thunder Mountain. He filled out a lost and found form but just this week they got back to him saying they had too many lost and found requests and wouldn't be responding to his :(

I'm not even sure if they still make them but this is the hat and I believe it's in the WL gift shop. We don't plan on going back to the parks for another year but if someone would be willing to pick one up and have it shipped to us I'd happily Venmo the cost and we'd tell the story about your kindness for the rest of our lives! :)
View attachment 728066

Hey there, wanted to touch base about the hat… We asked a CM since we weren’t able to find it in the store. She said it sold out before they stocked the Christmas merch, and they haven’t gotten any in since that time. She did say that she assumes they will get the hats back in stock soon. So sorry we couldn’t find it for you!

I just booked Wilderness Lodge for our July trip. I booked 3 standard view rooms, then was asked for request. We have visited this resort a couple times so I am a little familiar with it. I told her I had no idea for request. Are all the standard rooms in the Lodge building (the u shaped one)? Is there a map anywhere that would show standard rooms? What is the lowest floor for standard rooms?
The standard view rooms overlook the service area and are on the side of the building that face toward the Contemporary. They are on the 4th, 5th and 6th floors and some of them might have a partial view of fireworks. I would request the 6th floor for a standard view room to have the best chance of a good view. :)

Hey there, wanted to touch base about the hat… We asked a CM since we weren’t able to find it in the store. She said it sold out before they stocked the Christmas merch, and they haven’t gotten any in since that time. She did say that she assumes they will get the hats back in stock soon. So sorry we couldn’t find it for you!

Thank you so much for checking for me!!

Woohoo!! We just changed our July reservation to WL. We originally had POFQ booked but now with the dinning card we figured an upgrade couldn't hurt and now we get the later magic hours because its deluxe. I cant wait!!

First time staying in one of the Deluxe Club Level Rooms this July 👍 any tips for a preferred room ? I believe the room numbers are limited and all face Bay Lake. We’ve also not stayed Club Level for a good few years. Any info on what it’s like else days would be appreciated.

Many thanks 🙏

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter