Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I am staying at Copper Creek in a couple of weeks and have a few questions. What is the best way to get to the parks (besides MK)? Does anyone know what type of coffee maker is in the studios? I drink 1/2 caff and have to bring my own so I am wondering if I should bring kcups or ground coffee and filters. Thanks!

Hi! I am staying at Copper Creek in a couple of weeks and have a few questions. What is the best way to get to the parks (besides MK)? Does anyone know what type of coffee maker is in the studios? I drink 1/2 caff and have to bring my own so I am wondering if I should bring kcups or ground coffee and filters. Thanks!
CCV coffee makers are not k cups so need grounds and filter.

What is the best way to get to the parks (besides MK)?

With the exception of the below route to EPCOT, bus transportation or Uber.

EPCOT: Take the boat to MK. MK monorail to the Ticket and Transportation Center. From there, take the monorail to EPCOT.

A direct bus to EPCOT is much faster, though. But I enjoy the boat and monorail so will go out of my way to enjoy both.

With the exception of the below route to EPCOT, bus transportation or Uber.

EPCOT: Take the boat to MK. MK monorail to the Ticket and Transportation Center. From there, take the monorail to EPCOT.

A direct bus to EPCOT is much faster, though. But I enjoy the boat and monorail so will go out of my way to enjoy both.

thank you!

Does anyone have information on these two rooms? They're noted under "Standard - Club Level/1 King Bed" (which is what we have booked) but when I click on them, they are Honeymoon Suites?

Does anyone have information on these two rooms? They're noted under "Standard - Club Level/1 King Bed" (which is what we have booked) but when I click on them, they are Honeymoon Suites?

View attachment 594650
The rooms circled in yellow used to be honeymoon suites before the remodel. A CM gave us a tour of one of these rooms. It has a different layout from the regular resort room. They have an enclosed balcony that overlooks the bus depot side of the resort.

Can someone help me find where the deluxe club rooms are on the map? I am struggling to see where they are in relation to other amenities in the resort. Am I correct that they are at the end of the north wing only? Thanks!

Can someone help me find where the deluxe club rooms are on the map? I am struggling to see where they are in relation to other amenities in the resort. Thanks!
The deluxe club level rooms are at the very end of the WL, close to the boat dock. They are located on floors 1 through 5 and a bit of a distance from the club lounge, which is on the 7th floor. The rooms are very convenient for the boat dock and Geyser Point.

wilderness-lodge-map marked for deluxe roooms.jpg

Deluxe rooms are circled in yellow.

Last edited:
Can someone help me find where the deluxe club rooms are on the map? I am struggling to see where they are in relation to other amenities in the resort. Am I correct that they are at the end of the north wing only? Thanks!
I posted pix recently from one if needed. Should only be a few pages back was in July.

We are checking out of CCV on Sunday, and will have some leftovers up for grabs…

Definitely half containers of Folgers coffee, sugar packets, filters, liquid Tide

Possibly some snacks and small bottles of water and Pepsi, depending on how much we go through by then.

Not a ton, but at least the coffee stuff and Tide might save someone from having to buy some.

PM me to arrange pickup if interested

Would you switch from a CCV studio to a WL courtyard view. My only reason for switching would be because of the beds. The price is not much more for WL courtyard.
I just keep thinking that pull out sofa bed will not be comfortable for my 19 year old.
Should I switch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter