• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
If my primary concern was making sure that I was between my child and the door, I would just put the child in the bedroom and take the sofa bed. Plus, you have the entire living area to yourselves after the kiddo is asleep.
Parents never take the crappy sleeper sofa. Kids get it no matter what. You just tell the kiddo not to open the door. And during the day, you throw the latch and deadbolt on the door while you are in the room. No one can get in until you open it.

@mrsap if you think about it can you please post the Movies Under the Stars schedule for WL?

So… I just walked up to the front desk, since we are still waiting for our room, and the CM said that they do not have any movies under the stars. I asked if she could ask just to make sure… both seemed confused, and the other CM said she doesn’t know, she doesn’t think so… I asked about marshmallow roasting and she said they aren’t doing that either. I might wait a few minutes and then ask someone else!!! They offered both over at Boardwalk, where I just came from. Disappointing if they aren’t. :confused3

So… I just walked up to the front desk, since we are still waiting for our room, and the CM said that they do not have any movies under the stars. I asked if she could ask just to make sure… both seemed confused, and the other CM said she doesn’t know, she doesn’t think so… I asked about marshmallow roasting and she said they aren’t doing that either. I might wait a few minutes and then ask someone else!!! They offered both over at Boardwalk, where I just came from. Disappointing if they aren’t. :confused3

The holiday activity sheet shows a campfire, but does not specify marshmallow roasting…

9963A840-F074-4835-8EAF-727CB94BE86F.jpeg

@mrsap if you think about it can you please post the Movies Under the Stars schedule for WL?

I just asked a recreation cast member and there ARE movies and there IS marshmallow roasting! She said the schedule is being printed for July and hopefully will be out by the end of the day today. Once I get a sheet, I will upload a picture for you!

I hope the first two people I asked were new 😬

I just asked a recreation cast member and there ARE movies and there IS marshmallow roasting! She said the schedule is being printed for July and hopefully will be out by the end of the day today. Once I get a sheet, I will upload a picture for you!

I hope the first two people I asked were new 😬
Thank you! They have been doing them, but makes sense that they're still printing a calendar since it's only 7/2.

I hope the first two people I asked were new
Could be new members of the College Program or that's what I keep telling myself when we get Bus Driver level information from the Front Desk representatives or maybe Holiday weekend staff members (not always the sharpest crayons in the 64 pack)..

Dave

We are staying in a BRV one bedroom this time, I’ve read it’s a normal sized basket drip coffee maker? I have my Dunkin’ packed, but does anyone know if they have pints or quarts of 1/2 and 1/2 in the mercantile? Check in Wednesday, fingers crossed storms don’t impede travel.

Hi there,
We are looking to book one of the deluxe club rooms at WL, I think these are situated at the end of the left hand fork. The resort maps look as though there are pathways to an entrance at the end of this building, I have mobility issue so am wondering if anyone can confirm that this would be a shortcut to the pool/dock area?

Hi there,
We are looking to book one of the deluxe club rooms at WL, I think these are situated at the end of the left hand fork. The resort maps look as though there are pathways to an entrance at the end of this building, I have mobility issue so am wondering if anyone can confirm that this would be a shortcut to the pool/dock area?

Yes, there is staircase there and an exit out to the pool and boat dock. But there are no elevators at that end.

Hi there,
The entrance that is closest to the boat dock and pool area is on the ground floor, the same level as Roaring Forks. There is an elevator located near Roaring Forks that will take you to the upper floors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter