Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great photos @Spridell! Thanks for posting.

I was trying to figure out the logic of the door replacement when I was there over Thanksgiving. At the time, it seemed like a random assortment without any pattern.

Enjoy your trip!
Yesterday it seemed like only some, but today most of the doors on the second level are all completely off. So it must be every room. Looks like they are putting in "windoors" which are petty high quality doors here in Florida.

On a side note..... lobby is very quiet and relaxing

Attachments

• 20201216_132832.jpg
    20201216_132832.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 23
Today, I booked WL for November 12-20, 2020 and cried because I’ve always wanted to stay during Christmas! So happy they’re going to be open!!! ( Doesn’t hurt I saved $1500 from staying at Poly. Haha. )

We'll be there the 11-14th. I really hope at least some of the decorations are up before we check out, but I'm not super hopeful.

Does anyone know the makeup of the new DVC rooms once they’re completed. Studio, 1br, etc.? Was curious what the new room totals will look like.

I must have misinterpreted a previous post saying half of the cash rooms were converted into DVC. I thought this meant these numbers would be increased giving more DVC availability. So the current renovations are just normal refurbs not conversions? Thanks

Right, it’s the main building resort rooms being refurbished. Not the DVC side.

What modes of transportation are open right now? I know the buses are and the boat to mk is, but what about the boat to the contemporary?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter