Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if anyone had a fax number to make a room request? I used a template created by another poster on the Port Orleans thread and I faxed it in 5 days before arrival. I got my room as requested. Has anyone done this for WL? Thanks in advance if you have any info, we arrive November 15

I keep hearing room requests are broken in MDE? Room requests worked for us in May 2018 and November 2017 but Im worried about our upcoming stay. We really prefer bottom floor because we have to stroll our youngest to sleep and getting on a bright elevator after they are out isn't the best thing.

I keep hearing room requests are broken in MDE?

Correct.

Room requests worked for us in May 2018 and November 2017 but Im worried about our upcoming stay. We really prefer bottom floor because we have to stroll our youngest to sleep and getting on a bright elevator after they are out isn't the best thing.

Your best bet is still to call the Main Reservations line and add any room requests to your reservation. This can be done any time from the day you book up until 4-5 days out. When within that time frame makes no difference.

We were pretty disappointed in RF this trip. Good breakfast but dinners were meh. Sandwiches all pre made. Flat bread not good. Neither was grilled cheese. It wasn’t grilled. The bread was toasted and cheese not really melted.
Geyser Point was definitely the best option. We ate their twice and both times everyone enjoyed their meals.
Really? That's too bad! We loved Roaring Fork during our August trip and thought the food was always very good.

Probably a dumb question but I'm dumb..LOL If you have a reservation and make another reservation at another resort cause you cant make up your mind how do you put both reservations on MDE till you know which one your going to keep?

We just wrapped up a great stay at the Yacht Club, but as nice as it was I really missed Wilderness Lodge (especially as I waited for the bus after the Halloween Party and EMH). So we booked our December 2019 trip for the Lodge! We’ll be there 12/7/19 - 12/14/19. The free dining bounceback wasn’t available for what we needed so it looks like I’ll be on free dining watch this year, but it’ll be nice to be back at WL at Christmas.

If anyone has access to a WL October recreation schedule, it would be so very appreciated if you could post it.

TIA!:flower3:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter