Disney's web site - ticket glitch?

DeeBee3

I'm not grumpy; you're too happy.
Is anyone else having an issue getting to the ticket section of the DW site? I have tried for days and keep getting Donald Duck telling me to try again. I'm trying to price out tickets for next spring. I have tried different browsers and laptop v phone.

Is anyone else having an issue getting to the ticket section of the DW site? I have tried for days and keep getting Donald Duck telling me to try again. I'm trying to price out tickets for next spring. I have tried different browsers and laptop v phone.
The ticket pages on the website seem to be back working today. However, I don't think you're going to find what you're looking for. Disney has not announced 2024 ticket prices yet.

I actually was able to check prices using a private page. I tried all my PCs and my phone and none of those worked.

And yes, no 2024 tickets.

Thanks for all the help!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter