Disney's PORT ORLEANS RIVERSIDE RESORT Information & Questions

It's exciting to see the resorts back open. I booked at Wilderness Lodge for early next year, and I was going to switch, but I'm very hesitant with the current bus situation.

When I stayed at Old Key West a few weeks ago, there were times I waited 45+ minutes for a bus from the parks. And then I had to wait another 10 minutes to get to my bus stop at the resort itself.

I just dont want to deal with the bus situation again, and I don't see it getting better anytime soon. As much as I love POR, boat/monorail transportation is immensely valuable right now.

Done - booked for October in POR.... talking about coming home... so excited! We will likely uber/lyft to a nearby MK resort for a meal (come on Ohana!!, maybe Chef Mickey - LOL) and then just walk or monorail over for Boo Bash and uber/lyft to AK (quick trip), taking the bus back to resort.

Changed my June booking was $256 at AoA and just got $270ish for Frenchquater. Still a decent chunk of money but a no brainer here.

POR was $300 for this October - a little high, but this one is a splurge 'cause we've always wanted to do an After Hours event (our April 2020 one got canceled and we were waiting for another one - who knew it would be a Halloween one!) and 'cause its similar to the other moderate resorts at the same time (when standard rooms at those were available).

Computer won't let me book - says to call. Called exactly at 7am, been on hold for 1 hour 15 minutes. Approximate wait time 2 1/2 hours! Hope my boss doesn't need me for anything this morning. LOL! Praying we get our November dates for POR. :)

Computer won't let me book - says to call. Called exactly at 7am, been on hold for 1 hour 15 minutes. Approximate wait time 2 1/2 hours! Hope my boss doesn't need me for anything this morning. LOL! Praying we get our November dates for POR. :)

Fingers crossed and pixie dust!

I’m currently booked at POP but considering switching to Riverside. Then again this may be the only time I ever stay at Pop. Decisions!
Same situation here for December.....it would be $1,000 more to switch. We will probably stay with POP unless they announce a late Fall room discount and there are rooms left. The good thing is, we love the POP.

Anyone wanna make a guess on room rates? I am thinking...between 300-350$ and I'm gonna cry
Prices are established a year in advance and published https://www.mousesavers.com/2021-port-orleans-riverside-room-rates-season-dates/

The only variances are discounts from these rack rates. You can find rack rates for the entire year for all the resorts but linked POR specifically above. I searched for my dates and these fall right in line with what disney established. I know Disney can change them at anytime but it's not typical.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter