Disney's PORT ORLEANS RIVERSIDE RESORT Information & Questions

I guess you could say POFQ was better for little kids if you did a head to head comparison. However, POR is still awesome for little kids! And you can go to the pools of either property, so differences in the pool is not really a factor for us. I’d def go with the deal on this one.
Yup. I prefer POFQ, but I'd easily take POR with a 20% discount over POFQ with no discount. They are both superior to the other moderates (to me).

Does the oak manor building with the Royal rooms have an elevator? I also will be using a scooter. I have knee issues and need it to get around.
We had a room in Oak Manor. I had knee problems too. Had knee replacement 4 mos prior. Thought I’d be good. But not so much. I had garden view and requested river side of building. I wrote in my requests that I had mobility issues and room assignor gave me perfect location close enough to elevator and on side closest to foot bridge. So was quite close to lobby and food. A little further from main pool but quiet pool was very close by.

I’m currently booked at POP but considering switching to Riverside. Then again this may be the only time I ever stay at Pop. Decisions!

Bob and the boats to DS are still big questions masks. Bob seems less likely but I imagine they will have live music again at some point.

We’re switching from CBR for our January trip! :yay: Is it easier to call and change or do it online? Also, will all the payments switch over or will I be refunded and have to make a new payment?

Quite honestly, I'm surprised it isn't open before Oct 1. I expected they would have all the resorts open for the 50th.
Anyone wanna make a guess on room rates? I am thinking...between 300-350$ and I'm gonna cry
I'm sure the prices will have gone up.

Anyone wanna make a guess on room rates? I am thinking...between 300-350$ and I'm gonna cry

I'm thinking $300s for Standard in October - fingers crossed... I've tried searching several times since midnight and no dice... yet. We are going shortly after it re-opens....

I’m so excited! Going to Disney world for our first time November 2022, of course I figured they would be open by then! But still just happy to see it’s really happening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter