Disney's PORT ORLEANS RIVERSIDE RESORT Information & Questions

You don't need to request it - you can check in any time after the hotel's computers switch over to the current day, which I believe is at 6 am. Your room may not be ready, but you can leave your luggage with Bell Services.

How safe is keeping luggage with Bell Services? I'm hoping to hit up some EMH for Pandora.

I have a strange question...... We will be at POR in September, booked into a preferred room, so will be in AB. Does anyone know if there are any open grassy areas in or near the AB area? The reason I ask is that I hope to get outside in the early morning and get my cardio workout in before hitting the parks. I hope to just do this with my laptop and resistance bands. I could go for a run, but it's not my preferred workout, I'd rather stick with my beachbody workouts that I stream online. It's kind of hard to tell on the maps where there might be some open space like that. Perhaps the mansions would have more options? Been a while since I've been to POR, so I couldn't really remember. Appreciate any advice or direction!!

Does anyone know if there are any open grassy areas in or near the AB area?

Not as much as the Magnolia Bend area, but there are some grassy sections around AB. They tend to be that slightly longer bladed, spikier grass that you see a lot of in Florida (with thicker leaves to better withstand the heat) and are not really designed for people to walk across.

POR-AB-2013b-2611_forum.jpg

Andre

Not as much as the Magnolia Bend area, but there are some grassy sections around AB. They tend to be that slightly longer bladed, spikier grass that you see a lot of in Florida (with thicker leaves to better withstand the heat) and are not really designed for people to walk across.

Ok, that's good to know! Thank you! I'll plan to be flexible and will scope it out a little when we arrive. I appreciate it! :cool2:

A question from my son... Last time we were at POR was 4 years ago and at the make your own pasta station, they had pesto sauce. Does anyone know if that is still an option?

Just booked a split stay for Mardi Gras 2018! Does POR do anything special for the Mardi Gras season? Or do they have anything special on just Mardi Gras day?

Thank you for letting me know! So sad! We were there in early June and it was not working then either. I hope it is not another permanent disney cutback.

I'm not sure the wheel worked once in the last few months. Anyone remember the last time it did?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter