• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's PORT ORLEANS RIVERSIDE RESORT Information & Questions

We caught a bus at POFQ around 7:00 - 7:15 am in November. Then we went over to POR (the only MK bus we shared) that got us to our 8:10 ADR with time to spare.
I'd like some spare time in the park too for pictures, so I'm thinking 7:15 should be ok. Thanks!!

If I have booked a Royal room (garden view, in case that helps), how long will it take me to walk to the POFQ food court? My love for beignets cannot be overstated. :)

Due to busing delays or waiting for the next bus? Isn't the ride 15-20 min?

Yes, the actual ride is 15-20 minutes. However, say you are walking up to the bus stop at 7:15 just as the MK bus is pulling away. The next MK bus should be there by 7:35. Depending on which stop you get on, you will be leaving POR proper 7:40-7:45. Arrive at MK bus terminal 8:00 - 8:05. So a little earlier than you want, but I like to add in a little buffer just in case it is longer than 20 minutes between buses etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter