Disney's PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER RESORT Information & Questions

There is a lot of rain in the forecast for this week....
Although we didn’t go to the boat landing, we were at the pool for most of the day and didn’t see/hear any boards going past. Didn’t notice any Saturday or Sunday either while walking around.

Yes, you can buy several flavours of scooped ice cream, including sundaes and cookie/ice cream sandwiches.

Andre
Oh wow that's great. I didn't realize it was back. It seemed to take some resorts a long time to get ice cream back...very exciting for our group lol.

When do they put out coffee in quick service in the morning?
it's there as soon as they open until they close. However, be warned that it is not terribly good. We saw someone opening an Amazon box that had a French press and a bag of coffee "now i might survive" hubby agreed with her!

Well after finding three different sports teams that we're staying at CSR during the end of January, I switched my reservation to here. Hoping the chances will be much less of any major number of groups being here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter