Disney's PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER RESORT Information & Questions

Just arrived !!! 6 an flight - ME got us here at 9:30 am, room was ready!!!!! Dropped our carryon and now waiting for the bus to Epcot!

Room is lovely and very clean. Resort is so pretty. So happy to be here with dd20!!

Sounds like you are off to a great start! May I ask - did you do online checkin? And/or take the Magical Express? I'm curious if that affected having the room ready early.

Hope you and your DD enjoy the rest of your trip!

Sounds like you are off to a great start! May I ask - did you do online checkin? And/or take the Magical Express? I'm curious if that affected having the room ready early. Hope you and your DD enjoy the rest of your trip!

No, did not use online checkin. We did take Magical Express. Luggage was waiting in our room when we came back from Epcot around 6:30 pm.
Room is very quaint. Forgot how sweet this resort is. Boat service was great heading to DTD tonight but it was SO crowded there and the construction made it crazy. Boats were docked due to weather, so we had to find alternate way back to POFQ. After witnessing a few long bus waits today we opted for a taxi back, but had to walk all core to find the taxi line. Frustrating.

Nice late dinner at the bar/lounge at Riverside tonight. Prime rib sliders with horseradish and blue cheese were heavenly!

"SingingMom" ....Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

I have 15 days to go and can't wait! I've done online checkin but our flight doesn't land until 6pm, so we kind of lose a day. I wish UK flights would fly overnight, that'd be great!

Hi all, quick question. Can you get butter from the food court? Say we bring our own bagels can we toast them and butter them on our own?

Thanks for the help everyone

We've just upgraded to POFQ after booking our mini-trip at All Star Sports only to find out that a youth sports event was being held on the exact dates we were going to be there! :scared1::scared1::scared1:

Thank goodness we found out before we got there...anyway, it's been years since we've been able to stay in anything but a Value, so we're super excited! :)

We've just upgraded to POFQ after booking our mini-trip at All Star Sports only to find out that a youth sports event was being held on the exact dates we were going to be there! :scared1::scared1::scared1:

Thank goodness we found out before we got there...anyway, it's been years since we've been able to stay in anything but a Value, so we're super excited! :)
:cool1:

Check in for us is tomorrow! This trip is feeling more and more real!! :banana:

Hi all, quick question. Can you get butter from the food court? Say we bring our own bagels can we toast them and butter them on our own?

Thanks for the help everyone

Yes, but it's not really butter but two (there were two choices last spring when I was there last) kinds of a margarine or some sort of "spread". Because, you know, Disney has to make sure we eat healthy and all so no real butter for you! :laughing: I ended up paying $5 for Philadelphia cream cheese from the gift shop for our morning bagels. Of course, if you purchase a bagel from the food court, cream cheese is included.

Yes, but it's not really butter but two (there were two choices last spring when I was there last) kinds of a margarine or some sort of "spread". Because, you know, Disney has to make sure we eat healthy and all so no real butter for you! :laughing:

Right, no butter because it isn't healthy....instead here are a bunch of chemicals mixed together! :lmao:

Question for anyone who has done online check-in recently for POFQ...
What options show for "request"?
I'll be doing mine next week!! party:
TIA

N.O.Parrothead said:
Question for anyone who has done online check-in recently for POFQ...
What options show for "request"?
I'll be doing mine next week!! party:
TIA

Top Floor, corner room, ground floor, near elevator and near transportation.

MagentaMulan said:
Can you do a write-in request after choosing those as well? Like "non-connecting room" or "quiet section".

I didnt see a space for that. I know you can fax in your requests like that. Andre has the number on the first page of the thread.

FWiw, we requested a ground floor corner room. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter