Disney's PORT ORLEANS FRENCH QUARTER RESORT Information & Questions

I hate to be the bearer of bad/sad news, but my family is at POFQ right now,and at least in building 3 the Blushing Orange scent and Mickey head toiletries are no more.

We have now had our toiletries restocked twice, and it is a brand called H2O+. The shampoo and conditioner are called Sea Marine, the body lotion and soaps are called Sea Salt. Sea Salt isn't bad, so far I'm iffy on the Sea Marine. Smells ok, but more earthy than sea to me.

Anyway, just wanted to give an update.
Great news! Thanks for sharing. :)

in the June activity guide - there is a Glow Party at the Pool - what is it? Do I need to have glow sticks? Do they had out something that glows? Are you supposed to wear something that glows? I know that the questions sound dumb but I just want to be prepared if I need to bring something.

Dear POFQ board, no one else in my life would quite understand how happy I was upon getting the mail today. Now I won't be so sad if my next trip to POFQ is sans-Blushing Orange. Ebay is a wonderful place.

20170605_084608.jpg

Anyone know what the current pool hours are for doubloon lagoon? Just wondering what to expect for my upcoming October trip now that a fence is up around the pool area.

Thanks!

Dear POFQ board, no one else in my life would quite understand how happy I was upon getting the mail today. Now I won't be so sad if my next trip to POFQ is sans-Blushing Orange. Ebay is a wonderful place.

20170605_084608.jpg
LOL, my linen closet is full of those.

No more large creepy faces stare at you while you eat

So happy you posted this! I saw some pics with the heads and some without. Didn't know which were pre-refurb and which were post. If we choose POFQ I could just picture my two granddaughters being like "Nope...not going in there!"

Do they enforce pool hours for the hot tub? I know it is outside the fenced pool area, so in theory you have access to it at all times. But will they kick you out if you are just sitting peacefully relaxing or soaking your feet?

Do they enforce pool hours for the hot tub? I know it is outside the fenced pool area, so in theory you have access to it at all times. But will they kick you out if you are just sitting peacefully relaxing or soaking your feet?
They didn't when we were there in January. The pool closed at 8pm and people were in the hot tub much later then that. It helps that the hot tub is not in the pool area.

Sometimes. My parents used the hot tub to soak their tired feet every night during their last stay and 4 out of the 7 nights they were told they had to leave as it was after hours. They were the only ones in there and weren't even talking, just soaking.

They didn't when we were there in January. The pool closed at 8pm and people were in the hot tub much later then that. It helps that the hot tub is not in the pool area.

Sometimes. My parents used the hot tub to soak their tired feet every night during their last stay and 4 out of the 7 nights they were told they had to leave as it was after hours. They were the only ones in there and weren't even talking, just soaking.

So it seems like it is the luck of the draw for whichever CMs are working that night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter