Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

ok folks... I'm in need of a sanity check. I thought I saw somewhere that there was a coffee stand on Generation Gap Bridge near the skyliner station. Is that true or am I thinking of somewhere or something else?

ok folks... I'm in need of a sanity check. I thought I saw somewhere that there was a coffee stand on Generation Gap Bridge near the skyliner station. Is that true or am I thinking of somewhere or something else?
There's one at the CBR station

How is the internet connectivity at PoP? My friend that I am traveling with next year will have to do some homework while we are gone (she is in online college classes atm). I just want to be sure that shouldn't be a problem.

I've often had to work while on vacation and the internet at Pop is fine. If your friend needs a quiet space, s/he will not get it at the main building (Everything Pop area). I have gone to other resorts to work for a few hours while the rest of the family plays. It's easier to find quiet corners at Contemporary, Yacht Club, etc. Just a suggestion.

I've often had to work while on vacation and the internet at Pop is fine. If your friend needs a quiet space, s/he will not get it at the main building (Everything Pop area). I have gone to other resorts to work for a few hours while the rest of the family plays. It's easier to find quiet corners at Contemporary, Yacht Club, etc. Just a suggestion.
Gonna quote this post, but thank you to everyone who replied.

She will likely only have to work on things in the mornings or evenings. Luckily her classes don't have a "must be in lecture" sort of situation and instead can all be done by the student when they have time. Obviously there are due dates and things like that, but otherwise it is self lead. So she can easily do it in the room.

To those who have taken Mears connect - how long was the transfer and how many stops did your motor coach make before it arrived?

To those who have taken Mears connect - how long was the transfer and how many stops did your motor coach make before it arrived?
Just took Mears Connect last week. Was about 45 minutes from the time I got in line for the bus until we arrived at Pop. AOA was first stop, Pop was the 2nd stop.
This was the second time I have taken Mears from Airport to Pop. The first time was this past January and that experience was not nearly as good. Took about 2 hours from the time I got on the bus until I arrived at Pop. Waited forever once on the bus and they packed it nearly full, then made a stop at Terminal C and added more people. I think Pop was the 3rd stop, with the first stop being Marriott Orlando World Center and 2nd stop being AOA.

Just left, anyone have luck streaming from iPhone to the new Pop TVs? Followed the directions, entered code etc and it would never connect. Tried everything and I’m good with tech. Phone couldn’t find the device(tv). Is this feature actually turned on?

I just left on the weekend. I never tried my iPhone but I was able to cast from my iPad. You had to scroll along the bottom over to where it says cast my device. I was able to cast daily for a week.

No coffee at Pop Century food court this morning. My husband went down and there are CM’s telling people that they “have no explanation, but there’s no coffee.” Feel bad for them cause they are taking the brunt of it. Fortunately we just had our room cleaned yesterday and she left more coffee. Thank goodness or my husband would have been ticked.

Just took Mears Connect last week. Was about 45 minutes from the time I got in line for the bus until we arrived at Pop. AOA was first stop, Pop was the 2nd stop.
This was the second time I have taken Mears from Airport to Pop. The first time was this past January and that experience was not nearly as good. Took about 2 hours from the time I got on the bus until I arrived at Pop. Waited forever once on the bus and they packed it nearly full, then made a stop at Terminal C and added more people. I think Pop was the 3rd stop, with the first stop being Marriott Orlando World Center and 2nd stop being AOA.
We got here in 25 minutes last Thursday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter