Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Been at Pop for a week now for a friend's 40th birthday. In building 2 which isn't ideal but is fine.
NOT fine is that we only made it to Friday afternoon before rapid tests revealed 2 of us had caught Covid.

Resort staff have been really good about checking in on us, which is nice, and helping us figure out where to find urgent care. Today is my friend's birthday and the resort manager called this morning and asked if they could bring us "something" at 1 PM. So we shall see what happens.

Been at Pop for a week now for a friend's 40th birthday. In building 2 which isn't ideal but is fine.
NOT fine is that we only made it to Friday afternoon before rapid tests revealed 2 of us had caught Covid.

Resort staff have been really good about checking in on us, which is nice, and helping us figure out where to find urgent care. Today is my friend's birthday and the resort manager called this morning and asked if they could bring us "something" at 1 PM. So we shall see what happens.
So sorry to hear this. Hoping there is a way the resort can make today a better day for your friend.

Hi, there aren't any elevators at the Pop correct? So if we are assigned an upper floor we need to carry our luggage up the stairs correct??? Thanks!

We have friends at Disney World now in the same boat.

The new strain is spreading like crazy down there.

Hope the Resort did something really nice for the Birthday.

We have friends at Disney World now in the same boat.

The new strain is spreading like crazy down there.

Hope the Resort did something really nice for the Birthday.

They sent up a care package. BIG reusable bag full of snacks (chips, chocolates, kettle corn, caramel corn, skittles, donuts, trail mix) and smartwater and Disney Uno and Disney Candyland.

And then today they replaced a lost Halloween Party t-shirt we purchased Tuesday (roommate who seems to have escaped covid accidentally left with it) so HUGE props to Pop's resort management team for taking good care of us!

They sent up a care package. BIG reusable bag full of snacks (chips, chocolates, kettle corn, caramel corn, skittles, donuts, trail mix) and smartwater and Disney Uno and Disney Candyland.

And then today they replaced a lost Halloween Party t-shirt we purchased Tuesday (roommate who seems to have escaped covid accidentally left with it) so HUGE props to Pop's resort management team for taking good care of us!
Way to go Pop Century-WAY Groovy and Way Far Out!

So we have reservations at California Grill the first day of our trip. Is the best way from Pop to Contemporary to hit the bus to the Magic Kingdom and just use the walkway?

So we have reservations at California Grill the first day of our trip. Is the best way from Pop to Contemporary to hit the bus to the Magic Kingdom and just use the walkway?
Last year we took the Skyliner to DHS then took a bus to Contemporary. Super simple and took us directly to the Contemporary.

It was my DD that suggested this route for us and it worked great! Since then we’ve used the Skyliner via DHS many times to get to/from various resort from Pop.

Last edited:
Last year we took the Skyliner to DHS then took a bus to Contemporary. Super simple and took us directly to the Contemporary.

It was my DD that suggested this route for us and it worked great! Since then we’ve used the Skyliner via DHS many times to get to various resort from Pop.
Ahh I hadn’t thought of that! Thanks so much!

Odd question... I noticed that when the Murphy bed is pulled down, the corners look pretty unforgiving if you bump into them. What do you use to keep your shins safe?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter