Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

We’re playing on doing Extended evening hours in Epcot, and will be staying that night at Pop (checking out of boardwalk.. so we get EEH).
Does anyone know if the skyliner stays open till midnight during EEH? I know Riveria is on the first route, but I wasn’t sure if it would be open to pop.

We’re playing on doing Extended evening hours in Epcot, and will be staying that night at Pop (checking out of boardwalk.. so we get EEH).
Does anyone know if the skyliner stays open till midnight during EEH? I know Riveria is on the first route, but I wasn’t sure if it would be open to pop.
They don't keep the skyliner running for HS after hours, so doubtful they will keep it open for Epcot AH.

We are having our first stay at Pop. We decided to stay a night earlier than originally planned. Our main hotel is Coronado but they didn’t have room to add days so we chose pop split stay.

Is there on thing we should see or do that is special to Pop?

Also, if we are rope dropping epcot and trying for ratatouille can you confirm I have rope drop right? Epcot early opening is 8:30. Arrive at skyline by 7, switch at carribbean and get off at international gateway? Is 7 not early enough?

We are having our first stay at Pop. We decided to stay a night earlier than originally planned. Our main hotel is Coronado but they didn’t have room to add days so we chose pop split stay.

Also, if we are rope dropping epcot and trying for ratatouille can you confirm I have rope drop right? Epcot early opening is 8:30. Arrive at skyline by 7, switch at carribbean and get off at international gateway? Is 7 not early enough?
We had the reverse in January 2020: We were staying at Pop, had to add an extra night and ended up at CSR!
You already have planned the Skyliner 👍🏻
We enjoyed running around the lake and seeing all the larger than life “icons” at Pop and AoA. 🚘🐠🦁🎳🌴💻
Some people really enjoy the Tie Dye cheesecake, I don’t know if it is offered these days. We liked the food court and eating outside.

When we were there over Presidents week; you'd have to get in line closer to 620/630 to be in the first handful of families, however if you get there by 7; you should still be able to get on Ratatouille without too long of a wait.

Wait they don't have it open? How do you get back to Pop from After Hours? Do they send a bus?
Yes, a bus will be available to take you back to Pop.
You might need to Uber at that point.
No. Buses run when the parks are open later than the Skyliner hours (included for extended hours offerings like parties) so private transportation is not required.

Last edited:
Will magnets stick to the outside of the door or only the inside? I was thinking of decorating the outside door not the window.

We had the reverse in January 2020: We were staying at Pop, had to add an extra night and ended up at CSR!
You already have planned the Skyliner 👍🏻
We enjoyed running around the lake and seeing all the larger than life “icons” at Pop and AoA. 🚘🐠🦁🎳🌴💻
Some people really enjoy the Tie Dye cheesecake, I don’t know if it is offered these days. We liked the food court and eating outside.
We just got back from POP and yes they still have the tie dye cheesecake:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter