Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just got back from our trip. Enjoyed our stay and it was very quiet and appreciated. One thing I'm going to ask everyone. Understanding POP is a large resort I was quite surprised to see Mousekeeping knocking on our door after getting back from the parks at 4PM. Is this typical? TBH wasn't real happy coming back to our room and not cleaned until very late in the afternoon an it happened twice.

Just got back from our trip. Enjoyed our stay and it was very quiet and appreciated. One thing I'm going to ask everyone. Understanding POP is a large resort I was quite surprised to see Mousekeeping knocking on our door after getting back from the parks at 4PM. Is this typical? TBH wasn't real happy coming back to our room and not cleaned until very late in the afternoon an it happened twice.

It was probably "luck of the draw" as to where your room is in relation to where they start cleaning, and then how many rooms they are actually cleaning and how many they are turning over for new guests.

We had one day in our July/Aug vacation that our room was not cleaned when we got back to our room for an afternoon break. My fiancee was napping so I just asked for towels that day.

I called mousekeeping every morning and asked them to come before a certain time. They were great and our room was always done before we got back from the parks.

Yes, it's typical. Many people are checking out each day and Mousekeeping is under pressure to get those rooms ready as quickly as possible. People checking in aren't real happy when they can't get into their room by 3PM. One very common request is early check in and they really try to meet that demand.

Refillable mug question: Is that included in your room, or is it only free if you have free dining?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter