Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I have a question. Does anyone know if they will extend the Bounceback offer into December. We will not be arriving till then and I really want to book the BB for next year.

Can someone who has been there recently tell me if Everything Pop has a pack of two hard-boiled eggs that sells for about 2 dollars?

Eggs are part of my pre-race fuel and I cannot bring them cross-border, it is great to know that I’ll be able to find them locally.

Thanks, I can’t wait, I’ll be eating hard boiled eggs in my freshly cleaned Pop room in two weeks! :goodvibes

Wow. I just posted on the hard boiled eggs question and just found this! Of course, this answers my question now!
Same here!

Check the resort gift shop rather than food court. I haven’t been to Pop Gift shop yet, but that’s how it works in any WDW resort I’ve stayed at. Gift shop sells food items and bottled drinks in larger quantities, like cases, and for less $ than food court.
In august I asked at the gift shop and the person I asked was just a cm walking by. He said yes, they do sell cases of water, however it was sold through the food court. He took me over, got me the case of water and had them key in the sale there.

Another question about water. We usually pack some in our luggage, but I think for our next trip we'll order a case. Can they bring it to our room like as luggage assistance? Or would we borrow a luggage cart and get it to our room that way? Seems kind of heavy to carry it, but I guess that would be another possibility.

Another question about water. We usually pack some in our luggage, but I think for our next trip we'll order a case. Can they bring it to our room like as luggage assistance? Or would we borrow a luggage cart and get it to our room that way? Seems kind of heavy to carry it, but I guess that would be another possibility.

Not sure about the delivery answer but if you travel with a carryon suitcase, an emptied one of those might work well to transport a case of water to your room.

In august I asked at the gift shop and the person I asked was just a cm walking by. He said yes, they do sell cases of water, however it was sold through the food court. He took me over, got me the case of water and had them key in the sale there.
Do you happen to remember how much? Thank you so much for your help!

At Pop now and we have no water in Building 7. I called and they said it’s a water main break affecting this building and one other with no ETA for getting it fixed. I’m in definite need of a shower. This is not getting my MK day off to a good start. Any suggestions?

At Pop now and we have no water in Building 7. I called and they said it’s a water main break affecting this building and one other with no ETA for getting it fixed. I’m in definite need of a shower. This is not getting my MK day off to a good start. Any suggestions?

Does the pool have a bathroom with showers? I know, not ideal. Or can front desk let you use an empty room?

I'd try the locker room by the pool (hopefully before a bunch of other people get that same idea) or go to the front desk (don't call since you'll just get a CM in a call center) and ask what your options are.

Do you have baby wipes or do they sell them in the gift shop? Not ideal, but they will get you clean in a pinch . . .

An hour in line at concierge scored me a room in Building 3 to shower and 3 extra FPs for missing park opening. But, now door in my original room won’t fully close or lock so I’m stuck here until maintenance comes. Hoping this day turns around soon!

I was looking through their menu and noticed tie-dye wasn't on there. Judge me if you will, but I chose Pop because of the cheesecake over the other value resorts. I'm sure the vacation will still delight, just sad to see it gone.
I think its in the cooler now.

Interesting. Most other WDW resorts sell the cases in gift shop. Just single serve items in food court. Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter