• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the hair dryer info! Next question: what types of grocery items are sold there? Coffee creamers? Is there any almond milk or distilled water? Thanks! To those of you there now, ENJOY!!

Sitting poolside at Pop right now. My kids are watching the Muppets Christmas. I'm loving my first Christmas here! :goodvibes

My daughter and her three girls were watching the movie that night, too. She called me from the kiddie pool at some point and said the weather was perfect. :santa:

9 days until we arrive!! We already ordered our Amazon Prime Pantry box, so it should get there before we do. Room requests are in. I've been working on window and door decorations as well. Suitcases are out, but I haven't started any packing yet. No clothing will be going in until the day before. I can't believe our Princess Only vacation is almost here!! :yay::hippie:

ETA: Looking at my signature I just realized this will be my 7th time staying at Pop Century! LOVE this resort! :love:

We just got back from 11 nights at pop and had an amazing time. Unfortunately while unpacking I realized that we must have forgot to empty a drawer and are missing a bunch of stuff. Does anyone have experience with this? Will they ship my stuff to me if I pay the shipping fees (we live in Canada)?Is there a direct number for pop so that I can contact them or do I just call the main Disney line and hope I get someone that can help me? Thanks in advance for any advice anyone can offer.
this is why I always leave ALL drawers And doors open when I leave my hotel room for the last time. After a land and sea, I left a suitcase outside the cruise port (it did have a lluggage tag). I never realize I left it just noticed thins missing here And there. About 2 weeks later it was sitting on my doorstep. Duck just sent it to me. If you call they'll probably send it

We booked POP today! We will be staying from September 19 through the 25th! We booked a standard room.

I am traveling with DD, DSiL and DGS (2 1/2) April 16 for 9 nights. We were booked at ASMo but switched to POP today with the Spring discount. They saved $300 over ASMo. I had a bounceback rate at ASMo which was transferred to POP, saving me an additional $40 over the bb rate at ASMo. We are doing 2 separate rooms, hopefully connecting. My late DH and I stayed at POP 4 times and always liked it.

I am excited to come back to POP and will have to spend more time on this thread.

We're 32 days away from checking into our Pop Preferred Pool Room!! :cool1:
& just finished up our first PTR :) Doing the happy dance :woohoo:

Dancing our way over to our happy place - Jan/Feb PTR 2015

Disneyland Resort 1993-2000 & Passholder 2004-2014 Caribbean Beach Resort July 2001 Paradise Pier Resort 2009, November 2014 Grand Californian April 2010 Pop Century Sept 2012 & Sept 2013 Disneyland Hong Kong July 2013 Animal Kingdom Villas & Universal's Cabana Bay Sept 2014 Pop Century & Disney Dream Feb 2015!!

We are getting closer. 18 days until we leave Oz, i"m doing the big *reveal* on NY day :goodvibes

only 83-ish days till my happy place!

Planning Xmas 2015 there, too. Cannot take another holiday like this past year..

9 days until we arrive!! We already ordered our Amazon Prime Pantry box, so it should get there before we do. Room requests are in. I've been working on window and door decorations as well. Suitcases are out, but I haven't started any packing yet. No clothing will be going in until the day before. I can't believe our Princess Only vacation is almost here!! :yay::hippie:

We will overlap, and I'm on a princess only trip too: me! (Leaving DH and twin DS's at home.)

I'm missing Pop already. :(

On a positive note.....I just wanted to point out that the towels were soft and cushy like moderate towels on this trip. We are used to the rougher thread bare towels at value resorts. But the Pop towels during this trip were fluffy and thick. A great improvement from past trips! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter