Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking in for the week today! Let me know if you have questions while I’m here.
So many questions. We will check in on Monday 11/16.

Ferry from TTC to MK? Bus to EP, HS, and AK? or can you take the monorail from TTC to MK?

So many questions. We will check in on Monday 11/16.

Ferry from TTC to MK? Bus to EP, HS, and AK? or can you take the monorail from TTC to MK?

Yep, you can take the ferry or the Monorail from TTC to MK. We also took the resort launch back from MK this afternoon.

Busses to the other parks and Disney Springs. We rented a car, so won’t be taking the bus, but every time we’ve walked by the bus stop there’s been a bus there.

Also, there’s a “golden route” to take you to and from the other monorail resorts after the monorail closes for the evening.

Yep, you can take the ferry or the Monorail from TTC to MK. We also took the resort launch back from MK this afternoon.

Busses to the other parks and Disney Springs. We rented a car, so won’t be taking the bus, but every time we’ve walked by the bus stop there’s been a bus there.

Also, there’s a “golden route” to take you to and from the other monorail resorts after the monorail closes for the evening.
What is the "golden route"?

Staying at Poly for the first time this weekend. :) For anyone who has stayed recently, what time does the monorail and boat launch start running to MK? Trying to figure out the quickest, earliest way to get there.

For the monorail I'm pretty sure it's closed AT the Poly and you'll have to walk to the TTC.

Yesterday we were picked up at 944 for 11am epcot opening...when we drove into epcot around 10 you could see all the stopped cars as they hadn't staryed letting cars in yet...there were a number of other buses though.

To get to Epcot for a 11am opening from Poly.....here is how i am planning on doing it. Take monorail from TTC to MK @ 9:30am. Walk to bus stop at MK and get on 1st bus I see for BW or YC/BC. then walk to epcot via international gateway. that should get you towards the front of the line for EPCOT at the IG by 10:30-10:45

Anyone have a clue when the monorail at Poly might reopen?
Construction is expected to continue through the summer, and Disney projects have been known to run over. I assume it will be done sometime in August or September, prior to the 50th, and that the hotel will reopen at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter