Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

We are staying for the first time at Poly this summer. Driving down and rented DVC points. Is the parking lot on the map that is in front of the Pago Pago longhouse for guests or is it for something else?

Maybe it is just the perspective of the photograph, but that pool doesn't look very large considering the size of the building. :magnify:
I remember thinking the BLT pool felt small but we never had a problem getting a chair and pool wasn’t crowded. Having to use mbs to get in helps.

I assume it will be mb locked like other poly pools but will al of poly get access to all 3 pools? That’s the question.

Maybe it is just the perspective of the photograph, but that pool doesn't look very large considering the size of the building. :magnify:
It really may be the perspective. BlogMickey does a lot of great work with telephoto lenses that do weird things to comparative sizing.

I don't expect the pool to be huge, of course, but I'm withholding judgment until we're able to see it more up-close.

It really may be the perspective. BlogMickey does a lot of great work with telephoto lenses that do weird things to comparative sizing.

I don't expect the pool to be huge, of course, but I'm withholding judgment until we're able to see it more up-close.

Yeah, I like his work but I always cringe a bit when he posts looking down Main Street shots - people are like OMG it’s so crowded but the angle/lens used really skews the perception sometimes.

Yeah, I like his work but I always cringe a bit when he posts looking down Main Street shots - people are like OMG it’s so crowded but the angle/lens used really skews the perception sometimes.
I imagine that if he took a photo of the Lava Pool from a similar distance, without mature trees or human bodies to provide perspective, it might also look very small!

So, we'll see!

We did a split stay and moved from the Boardwalk this morning. Resort bag transfer was a bit delayed and didn't arrive at the Poly until 6p...so they credited us the cost of the bathing suit we purchased so my girl could swim. It was an unnecessary gesture as we should have packed her suit in the backpack..but appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter